Nothing I've Ever Known

A/N : IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS
SONG BEFORE I URGE YOU TO!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE SONG (NOTHING I'VE EVER KNOWN - BRYAN ADAMS) FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIE (SPIRIT STALLION OF THE CIMARRON) THE WORDS TO IT ARE BEAUTIFUL AS WELL SO AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE GO TO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN TO IT!!! ALRIGHT NOW ONWARD TO THE STORY!!!:)
(Al's p.o.v):
I have felt this way about (y/n) since we were both little kids. Even though I don't have a body right now, she can still make my heart beat like crazy. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes that shine like stars, just everything about her makes my non- physical heart feel like it could burst right out of this amour shell I'm in. I wish I could just be brave enough to tell my childhood best friend that I am in love with her,because my feelings for her are growing everyday. This feeling is like nothing I've ever known. Tonight I swear on Truth himself that I will tell (y/n) how I feel about her, even if she probably won't return my feelings. (A/n :GO AL!!GO GET YOUR LADY!!!)
(Y/ n's p.o.v.) :
I've said this over a hundred times in my mind already, but I will say it again. I love my best friend Alphonse Elric.  I have loved Al since we were both about ten years old, and I know a lot of people would say that that is too young to fall in love, but I don't care. I'm in love with Al and that's all that matters. Al is just so sweet, he is always a gentleman to me, he makes me laugh, he loves animals, and he would never harm me. I always thought he was cute when we were younger , but his looks don't really matter to me. What matters is his beautiful soul inside the armor he now bares. I feel like if I don't confess to him soon I could lose what little courage I have and never be able to tell him. Now that we are both 14 , I feel like  now we are old enough to start a relationship - if Al returns my feelings that is . I really hope he does love me too, cause I don't want to lose my best friend. Tonight I will tell him how I feel, despite the fact he will probably kindly reject me. (A/n : GO GIRL!!! DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL HIM!!)
(Third person p.o.v):
Alphonse made his way quietly to (y/n)'s door, being careful not to wake anyone with his armor clanging. ( A/n :you, Al, and Ed are at Winry's house right now) (y/n) was already making her way to open her door to go to Al's and Ed's shared room when they both reached for the door at the same time.  " who's there ? " asked (y/n). " I-it-it's me (y/n)," Al answered slightly embarrassed. (Y/n) opened her door to reveal a slightly blushing Alphonse rubbing the back of his neck. "H-hi Alphonse, I don't mean to sound rude, but why are you here?"
(Y/n) asked blushing slightly. " O-oh I just came to tell y-you something r-re-really important. I hope I didn't bother you", Alphonse replied timidly. "Oh no it's alright Al. Why don't you come inside then", (y/n) said as she moved over  so Al could enter her bedroom. Al blinked at (y/n) a few times before nodding and stepping carefully into her room. She walked over to her bed and sat down, patting a spot next to her , thus motioning for Al to sit down next to her. Alphonse did as she asked, and was starting to blush again at the fact that he was sitting next to the girl he loved most on her bed. It took a few moments before either of the shy 14 year olds said anything , thoughts about the other racing through their minds. (Y/n) finally broke the awkward silence. " So Al , you said you had something really important to tell me, what was it ?" she asked. Alphonse turned to face her, his armor growing a even more noticeable blush than before. (Y/n) giggled a little at his cuteness. Al then started twiddling his thumbs before he finally answered her. "W-w-well , I- I  came to-to -to tell you that - that I -" Poor Alphonse just couldn't seem to get the words out. "Al, whatever it is you can tell me. We're best friends , and best friends can tell each other anything ", (y/n) said reaching her arm to touch Al's metal shoulder and smiling in an attempt to comfort him. "(Sigh) Ok (y/n), you're right. Best friends are suppose to be able to tell each other anything" Alphonse answered -slightly calmer than before. Alphonse gently moved his armored hand to touch (y/n)'s, holding it like the true gentleman he was. This action caused (y/n) to blush again, but gripped his hand like he did hers. " (Y/n), the reason I came here was to tell you that I - that I -  that I am in love with you. I've been in love with you ever since we were little kids, b-but I just couldn't tell you because I was afraid you wouldn't love me that way. In my current condition, I don't really have a lot to offer you as a boyfriend. I-I mean I-I- can hold you, but I can't feel you and ,you can't feel me either. I can't k-ki-kiss you either, so I thought you wouldn't want to-" Alphonse was cut off in his little romantic speech by (y/n) moving up to plant a sweet kiss on his armored chin where his lips would be if he still had them. Al was shocked at first by the sweet gesture, but soon relaxed and closed his glowing eyes. When  ( y/n) pulled back , both the young teenagers were a blushing red mess. Al continued to stare at (y/n) while she slightly turned away blushing and smiling. " (y-y/n),did you just k-kiss       m-me?" Al asked slightly flustered. " y-yeah A-Al. I kissed you because I l-love you too. I have ever since we were 10 years old. I always thought your were sweet, kind , a gentleman, a -and I also thought you were r-really cute too." (Y/n) confessed.  Alphonse sighed in relief that the love of his life felt the same way about him. "What a relief , I was so worried you wouldn't like me back" he shyly admitted. " Why wouldn't I love you back Al?" (Y/n) asked. " I don't care if you don't have your body right now, I know you and Ed will restore what you lost, but your body is not why I love you. It's the soul inside. I still love you this armor, and I always will. My feelings for you won't change even after you return to your body. I will however look forward to the day when you can kiss me b-back t-though" (y/n) stated blushing a light pink at the end. Al couldn't believe it. He confessed to (y/n), and more importantly, he was in love with a girl who loved him even without his body, and she was also his best friend!!!. Al was so happy. "S-so does this mean we're officially dating (y/n)?" Al shyly but happily asked.  " Yes Alphonse, we are officially together" (y/n) happily answered smiling sweetly. That night, Al lay next to (y/n) on her bed, (y/n) snuggling close to the young armored boy, smiling in her sleep. Since he couldn't sleep , Al's thoughts were on the events of the night, (y/n) sleeping next to him - his arm wrapped protectively around her- , and the happy future that awaited the young lovers. Not to mention how he would kiss (y/n) when his soul returned to his body. :) (A/N: YOU SNEAKY AL YOU!!! STILL LOVE YA THOUGH!!:)).   "I love you Alphonse. " I love you too (y/n). "
THE END
(A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I WILL NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES HOWEVER ABOUT  WHEN I WILL UPDATE. I TEND TO HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK, AND I HAVE SOME STUFF GOING ON OVER THE HOLIDAYS TOO. I MIGHT DO A CHAPTER INVOLVING AL AND READER IN A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER WHILE IM OFF FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK. SEE ALL YOU LOVLEY PEOPLE LATERS. BUH- BYE!!! B)