I Won't Forget

This chapter is the official update in honor of October Third FMA day.

A/N - what's up everybody! I know October third is obviously over now, but I thought I'd dedicate a whole chapter to FMA Day. Well with that, LETS GO!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V

'I still remember that night. The night that our lives changed forever. Edward and Alphonse had attempted to bring back their mother through the taboo of human transmutation...the ultimate taboo. When a tall suit of armor came through Winry's front door, holding a bleeding Edward in his arms, I didn't know what to make of it at first. That is, until the suit of armor spoke. It was HIS voice....

It was Alphonse.'

"Please,you have to help my Brother!" I remember Al pleading to us

"Please,you have to help my Brother!" I remember Al pleading to us. I'll never forget the fear in his voice when he said that...the fear of losing his brother. After that of course, Winry Pinako and I waisted no time in trying to save Ed.

'After Ed's wounds were closed and the bleeding had stopped, I decided to sit next to Al on the floor. For a few moments we sat in silence, not sure what to say about what had taken place only a few hours ago.'

"....Al? I-Is that really you?" I asked.

"...Y-Yeah, it's me (Y/N)" Alphonse responded sadly with his helmet down.
A few more moments of silence passed before it was finally broken once more.

"(Y/N)?" Alphonse asked.
"What is it Al?" I responded back.

"....do you..do you think I'm...scary?"

'I still remember that moment so clear in my mind. Of course Alphonse was a suit of armor,but that didn't change how I felt about him, not at all.'

"A-Al, why would I think you're scary? I mean I know you're in that armor now, but I would never think you're scary. Cause it's still you in there right?" I remember saying to Al while trying my best to smile for him, despite the fact that I wanted to break down and cry right there because I felt so bad for both of them.

The next thing I knew, Alphonse didn't even respond before he leaned over and quickly wrapped his now giant arms around my tiny body. At first I was shocked, and even blushed a little at him being so close to me right then, but I soon relaxed and tried my best to wrap my smaller arms around his neck.

"T-Thank you (Y/N)" Alphonse said holding me even closer now.

"Anytime Al, you mean a lot to me..and I'll always be by you're side" I said.