That One Person

A/N- Hi again guys!!! Here's the newest chapter and I really hope that you like it!!! I don't like to keep you guys waiting for too long, and I hope this update is great for you guys!! :)
Third Person P.O.V.
It was still hard for Alphonse to believe. It was still hard to accept the fact that (Y/N) (Y/L/N), the armored boy's best friend, was in the Central Hospital. She had been taken there after her and the Elric brothers had had their last fight with the Homunculi, and that had been almost three weeks ago. The young (h/c) haired girl had not opened her eyes since then, and Al had stopped by early in the morning every single day , and stayed a good part of the day, hoping to see her (e/c) eyes again. He would only leave when Edward would stop by and tell him it was time to go. " Al.. I'm sorry but we have to go. The doctor said that if she wakes up or if there's been any change that he would be sure to let us know" Ed would say to his little brother almost every day when it was time for them to leave. " I know Brother...b-but I just don't want to leave her alone. What if she wakes up and I'm not here when she does? O-or.." Al asked his brother shakingly. Ed's heart was breaking for not only his dear friend (Y/N), but for his little brother as well. It was not that hard for Ed to figure out that Alphonse was in love with his friend (Y/N), and he knew for him to see her in this condition must have been heartbreaking. " Brother, do you remember when we were little... and mom told us about finding a ' special ' person?" Al asked as he continued to look at (Y/N)'s sleeping face. " Yeah, I remember. I also remember me telling her how gross I thought that mushy stuff was.." Ed responded chuckling a little to himself.  " Well.. She told us that when we found that 'special ' person, that we would want to do everything we could to make sure that they were protected and safe. She also said that when they were in pain .. that we would feel their pain as well. And Brother... Even though I don't have my body yet,  I-I feel like my heart is breaking a little every day,I know that she's in pain, and I feel like I am sharing that pain with her ten times worse because.. I-I just feel so u-useless!!" Al exclaimed as he gripped his leather hands in his lap. Ed was slightly taken aback because he had never seen his little brother like this before. "Al..." Edward said as he put his hand on his brother's shoulder trying to comfort him. Not long afterward the Ed finally convinced Al to let (Y/N) continue to rest and they left for the day.
Two days later, Al came back to the hospital once again to see (Y/N). He had also brought some flowers that he had bought in Central with him in hope that it might make her feel better.

 He had also brought some flowers that he had bought in Central with him in hope that it might make her feel better

"Hi (Y/N). I brought you some flowers, I tried to find ones that I thought you might like" Al said to a sleeping (Y/N) as he placed them on the table. The boy then proceeded to sit down next to his best friend/crush's bed longingly. " (Y/N), I'm not sure if you can hear me... But if you can, I want you to know how much everyone misses you. How much we miss your smile, your laughter, your drawings that you've made for all of us. Brother really misses sparring with you too..he says that you're a great opponent too because you're never too proud to help him off the ground whenever you beat him . But most of all (Y/N)... I-I want you to know how much I miss you. I miss your smile more than anyone because when you did smile, you made me smile, even if you couldn't see it. You're laughter would remind me of what it feels like to be alive, and the same with your amazing drawings because of all the work and emotion that you put into each one. But most of all (Y/N)... I-I want you to know that... T-That I l-love you. I've loved you for a long time, a-and the last thing I want is to lose y-you" Alphonse said as he started to shed invisible tears. He then proceeded to put his leather hand over (Y/N)'s. As he was letting out all his bottled- up emotions, he suddenly felt pressure ontop of his hand. When he lifted up his glowing eyes to see what cause the pressure, he was utterly amazed and overjoyed. He saw (Y/N), his friend and lover, fully awake and smiling with tears in her eyes as she had her hand holding onto his. " (Y/N)..." Alphonse breathed out shocked and happy. " I love you too Al" (Y/N) said smiling for the first time in over three weeks. After that was said, the two teenagers could only look at each other happily for a while before Alphonse laughed out of joy and leaned down hugging (Y/N), wrapping his hands gently but protectively around her. She was shocked, but soon slowly tried to wrap her arms around his metal body as well. As she hugged her armored lover, the only thing she could hear him say into her pillow was 'Thank you. Thank you..'
*The End*
A/N- what's up guys!!! As usual, I hope you guys really liked this chapter and I will try to update again sometime soon. Well, I guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading, and I will see all my lovely readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!! :)
- Sarah