The Rhythm Of Love

A/n- what's up once again guys! I've thrown together another chapter for you guys and I hope you like it! Well now that that's out of my system, LETS GO!!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

An eighteen year old Alphonse Elric sat on the roof of his home in Risembool,taking in the warm,windy day. He had been sitting there for about an hour before an all too familiar voice called to him down below.

"Alphonse! What are you doing up there?" (Y/N) asked politely.
"Oh,(Y/N)! I was just enjoying the weather! Since I got my body back I can't seem to get enough of it!" Alphonse called back down while smiling and rubbing his neck embarrassingly.
"*giggle* Well just don't fool around and get yourself hurt! I wouldn't want you to fall" (Y/N) replied back,slightly blushing at the end.

Alphonse couldn't help but smile down lovingly at the eighteen year old girl on the ground. Whenever (Y/N) smiled, he smiled. He had always said her smile was contagious, though her being shy humbly disagreed. Al and (Y/N) had known each other basically their whole lives; they were born in the same town, they played almost every day together as children, (Y/N) even accompanied the Elric brothers on their journey for the philosophers stone. And now here they were, eighteen years old and now been married to each other a month. Alphonse had proposed to (Y/N) not long before he left for Xing, to which she could only shyly nod her head in response.

While Alphonse reminisced on these memories of their lives together, another thought crept its way into his mind. He had to go away for two weeks to an important meeting in Xing. Of course (Y/N) hadn't made a big deal about it, she understood completely why he had to go, but Al could tell she was sad he had to leave so soon already. After all, they had only been married a month, so it was understandable why she was sad he was leaving. That's why, since he was leaving tomorrow, Alphonse decided to spend as much time with (Y/N) as he could.
"Hey (Y/N)?" Alphonse asked as he made his way off the roof.
"What is it Al?" (Y/N) responded back.

"Well, I was just thinking..since I have to leave tomorrow...w-would you maybe want to spend the rest of the day together?...j-just the two of us" Alphonse asked blushing towards the end. (Y/N) found this shyness rather sweet. Here they were finally married, and he was still as shy about romantic gestures like when they were fourteen.

"I'd love too Al" (Y/N) replied smiling.
Alphonse's golden eyes lit up as he smiled, like a little kid at Christmas time, as he then gently grabbed (Y/N)'s hand leading her into their home.

"We may only have tonight~
But till the morning sun your mine~
All mine~"

After Alphonse led (Y/N) back inside, he then released their intertwined hands as he went over to the record player and put on a song perfect for slow dancing.

"A-Al.. You know I'm terrible at dancing" (Y/N) said looking to the side as she blushed nervously. However when Alphonse walked back to her in the center of their living room, he only brought her closer as he then put his hands on her waist like a gentleman.

(Y/N) became flustered at his gesture, and blushed again especially when Al leaned his forehead on hers.

"Don't worry (Y/N), to be honest.. I-Im not that good either. The only thing that matters to me right now is spending time with you" Alphonse stated looking lovingly into (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes.

"A-Al.." Said (Y/N) smiling while still retaining her blush.

As the two newly-weds began swaying back and forth slowly, the only thing going through their minds at that moment was just being together as long as they could.

*time skip*

"When the moon is low~
We can dance in slow motion~"

From the time they had started dancing, they had almost not noticed they had spent most of the day just dancing slowly in their living room. The only way they realized how late it was when (Y/N) raised her head from its original position which was lovingly resting on Alphonse's chest.

"Al?" (Y/N) asked quietly.
"Hm?" Alphonse responded lovingly, his hands never moving from (Y/N)'s waist bur now holding her tighter.

"It looks like it's getting kinda late huh?" (Y/N) asked again loosening the embrace to look into Alphonse's gold eyes.

Al then looked up at (Y/N) and then out the window,seeing the moon rising.
"O-Oh, yeah it does. Are you tired (Y/N)?" Alphonse asked concerned.

"W-Well.. Maybe a little. But if you're not then we can keep *yawn*-" (Y/N) tried to respond but stopped herself to yawn. (Y/N) didn't have much time to finish her sentence before Al suddenly picked her up bridal style.

"A-Al I.." Said (Y/N) now blushing again.
"It's ok (Y/N), it's my fault for not keeping track of time. So if your tired we can go to bed.. You don't have to stay up for me" Al said kissing his new bride's cheek. (Y/N) blushed deeper and stared into Al's eyes before she smiled and nodded as she then snuggled back into his chest,wrapping her arms around his neck. It was then Al's turn to be flustered, but he soon relaxed and kissed (Y/N)'s forehead before he then proceeded to carry her upstairs to their bedroom.

When they finally reached their bedroom, Alphonse then rolled back the covers and sat (Y/N) on the bed. (Y/N) then proceeded to pull the covers over herself as Alphonse turned out the light across the room. When Alphonse returned back to the bed and covered himself up as well, (Y/N) then shifted, scooting closer to him.

"A-Al.."(Y/N) said as she leaned closer. "U-Uh,I-I" Al tried to respond, but however was too flustered and now blushing furiously. (Y/N) then smiled sweetly looking into Al's eyes, before she finally leaned close enough and kissed Al passionately on the lips. Alphonse's eyes widened, but he soon relaxed and kissed her back with equal passion, him deepening the kiss in the process.

(Y/N) pulled back a few minutes later, almost out of breath. "What was that for?" Al asked still slightly in a daze. "I-I just wanted to thank you..for today. I-I love you Al" (Y/N) responded leaning her head on his chest shyly, hearing his rapidly beating heart. "*chuckle* I love you too (Y/N)" Al replied to (Y/N)'s shyness before the young lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

*next morning*
When Al was prepared to leave for his meeting, (Y/N) of course was at the train station to see her husband off. "Promise you'll be careful Al" (Y/N) requested worried. Al then smiled to (Y/N) , and proceeded to walk back to her, then kissing her sweetly on the lips. As their lips parted slowly, Al responded "I promise (Y/N), I promise I won't be gone long...and I'll think about you every day until I come back." (Y/N) then blushed slightly pink as she nodded in silent agreement that she would think the same of him.

"And long after I've gone, you'll still be humming along~
And I will keep you in my mind~
The way you make love so fine~"

After Alphonse boarded the train, he sat in his seat and waved to his young wife out the window, smiling widely. (Y/N) smiled in response at his childlike facial expression, and smiled in equal childlikeness as she waved back.(Y/N) then kept Al's smiling face in her mind until he returned two weeks later, but in that moment she absentmindedly spinned around in a dance like behavior before she then proceeded to return home humming.

"Play the music low~
And sway to the rhythm of love~
Play the music low~
And sway to the rhythm of love~"

*The End*

A/n- hey guys! As always I hope you like the chapter, even though it was a little long; and since it was kinda long, this author note will not be as long this time. So with that being said, thank you all so much for reading this, don't hesitate to let me know what you thought of it, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~Sarah