I Get To Love You

A/n- Hey guys! Like usual here's the next chapter and I hope you enjoy. I randomly found the song above for this chapter on Spotify, and I just thought it was really sweet to use for a chapter. I'm getting some requests / ideas from some of you guys and I'd like to thank you all for that cause it really helps me out when I can't find a song and idea with it on my own :) Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) stood at Winry's front door, after having knocked on it with one hand. She was holding a homemade tray of food she had prepared earlier for their annual Thanksgiving dinner.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as she waited for the door to open, gripping the food tray harder.
"I hope everyone likes this. Mom said that it looked good but..." (Y/N) trailed as she looked down at the food. Before Alphonse, her best friend, had gotten his body back he had shown her his journal filled with many foods he wanted to try. Ever since then, whenever she, Ed,and Al were in Central on their journey , (Y/N) had secretly been stopping by the library to look for recipe books to make some of the food for Alphonse.

She blushed and smiled to herself; She remembered how interested and excited Alphonse had been when he had shown her all the foods he wanted to try.
"Im really glad that Ed gave Alphonse that journal. Before he got his body back, writing down what he wanted to do and what foods he wanted to try when he got it back really helped him to stay motivated. E-Even though he technically doesn't know I especially made this for him to try...I-I just really hope he likes it."

(Y/N) suddenly jerked her head up to see the door opening, but it wasn't Winry who opened it. (Y/N) couldn't stop herself from blushing light pink when she saw Alphonse at the door. Even though they had officially become a couple shortly before the Promised Day, (Y/N) couldn't stop her heart from beating faster whenever she saw Alphonse.

"H-Hi (Y/N)." Alphonse said, blushing slightly as he rubbed his neck sheepishly. (Y/N) smiled as he continued looking to the side. She loved that after all the years they had been best friends, he still hadn't changes at all.
"H-Hi Al, sorry I'm a little late; I was making my food to bring for the dinner and I guess I lost track of time so-"

(Y/N) stopped herself as Alphonse reached out for her hand, his still- larger hand gently on top of her smaller one.
"It's alright don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're here (Y/N)," Alphonse said with a smile. He watched with enjoyment as (Y/N) blushed hard, looking down to her tray again.

"Y..Y-You a-are?", (Y/N) shakingly asked, mentally face-palming herself for asking a question like that; Ever since they became a couple,even before Alphonse got his body back whenever they had intimate gestures like this (Y/N) always blushed and her heartbeat increased. (Y/N)'s blush deepened when Alphonse chuckled at her, something she'd always loved even when he had been in the armor.

"(Chuckle) Of course I am (Y/N); You're my best friend, and you're my girlfriend now..so of course I'm glad you're here." Alphonse said, intertwining his hand with (Y/N)'s. (Y/N) looked up and was met with Alphonse's gold eyes; She then nodded to him with a smile as she gripped his hand back, him letting her go first into Winry's house.

(Y/N) saw that almost all of their friends were there already. Roy and Riza were chatting with Havoc and other military comrades in the living room, Winry and Pinako were finishing putting plates and utensils on the table with Gracia and Alecia, Hayate and Den were playing near the fireplace ,and Ed sat on the couch with a childlike angry look on his face. Alphonse and (Y/N) walked over to Ed on the couch, both asking themselves why he looked mad.