A Real Knight (Request Chapter #8) Part 2

A/n- Hey guys! Like usual here's the next chapter that I hope you all enjoy; this is the final part to last week's update so I hope it ends the way you'd like it to; Thanks again @claudethefox56 for your request/idea, and LETS GO!! :)
P.s please listen to the piano song above when I tell you cause it fits the mood sorta with the rain it has in the background since at a certain part in this chapter it will be raining.

Third Person P.O.V

After Ed and Alphonse received their instructions from Colonel Mustang, the brothers set out to what the military believed to be (A/N)'s location.

While they walked quickly down the streets of Central, Edward glanced over at his younger brother every few seconds. Even if his facial expression couldn't be read for the armor, Edward could tell his little brother was anxious and scared. Scared that they might not find (Y/N) in time. Edward for a few moments was hesitant at first to speak to Alphonse, in worry that he might make him worse, but he felt like he had to say something to try and reassure him.

"(Inhale), it'll be ok Al. You heard what Mustang said, as much as he really pisses me off most of the time..he's right this time; They're the military, where they told us to meet them at has to be the right place," Edward said in a reassuring way, looking over at his younger brother as they continued walking quickly. He could tell Alphonse was thinking of a reply, trying to calm himself so he didn't come off to his brother as harsh because of the situation.

"Thank you for saying that Brother, and I know you and the Colonel mean well by trying to reassure me.... But, until I see her...until I know for a fact that (Y/N)'s ok, I don't know if I can believe that..." Alphonse trails off while he quickened his pace even more. If this was a dead end, a wild goose chase and they ended up wasting even more time, Alphonse just didn't know if he could take not knowing. He didn't know what was more infuriating to him, what that stalker was saying or doing to (Y/N), or that at the moment he didn't know, that he was still in the dark about the whole thing and that he couldn't help her yet.

When they finally reached the address, it lead them to the south side of Central; The building before them was older than most of the others in the neighborhood around it, suggesting (A/N) or maybe even his family could've been living there for many years. Edward tore his golden-eyed gaze away from the house to his brother, watching how his gloved fist clenched the address on the now crumpled up piece of paper.

"Al..", Ed trailed, understanding his brother's pain; (Y/N) was their childhood friend,she'd come with them on their journey to help them find the Philosopher's Stone. She'd done a lot of things for them that she didn't have to.

If Alphonse had had his real body then, his knuckles would've been white with how hard he was gripping his gloved hands. He didn't say a word as he practically ran up the steps of the house, not even considering waiting for the rest of the officers.

"Al Wait! It's too dangerous for you to just run in there!! Al!", Alphonse could hear Edward yelling behind him.
He knew his elder brother was only concerned for his safety , but (Y/N) had been through enough. Luckily the timing of his quick decision worked out since when he transmuted the locked front door off, he could hear the cars of the rest of the officers pulling up, Edward no doubt coming not too far behind now.

Alphonse stood paralyzed in the normal looking house for a few moments, not sure where he should begin looking first. As if on cue or an answered prayer, he heard a sound he wished to never have to hear again.