Ready For Love

A/N - What's up everyone! Hope I'm not too late with this next chapter, and I as always I hope you enjoy it. I really like the song for this chapter called "Ready For Love" by Olly Murs and I hope you do too. Well with that out of my system, LETS GO!!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

After almost five years, Alphonse finally felt like he was ready; Ready to finally to tell (Y/N) that he was in love with her. He'd loved her sine they were children, but was always too shy, and even though he was still armor, Al just felt like it was now or never; Now that they were older, Alphonse new that if he didn't do something soon that some guy would come along and sweep (Y/N) off her feet,and the only one that was going to do that was him..that is if he could just get enough courage to tell her.

"Come on Alphonse you can do it!.... Oh what am I saying! I can't just walk up to (Y/N), hand her a bouquet of flowers and say ' Hey (Y/N), I've been in love with you since we were kids will you be my girlfriend?' No it can't be that easy... Can it?" (A/n- anybody get the Disney reference just now?)

"*deep breath* I can't believe I'm actually doing this" Alphonse said to himself while standing outside (Y/N)'s door holding a bouquet of flowers,with his nonexistent heart beating like a hummingbird.

Slowly and hesitantly,Alphonse inched foreword to knock on (Y/N)'s door

Slowly and hesitantly,Alphonse inched foreword to knock on (Y/N)'s door. Second by second he got closer,and he was just about to knock.. When the knob suddenly turned and (Y/N) appeared. "Oh hi Alphonse! What's up?" (Y/N) asked sweetly. "O-oh hi (Y-Y/N), I-I was just u-um.." Al replied shyly rubbing his shoulder,and accidentally used the hand that held the flowers to do so. "Hey Al, who are the flowers for?" (Y/N) asked kindly while pointing to said flowers. "AH!! Oh these? W-well the-eir for u-um.." Alphonse was so embarrassed at this point that all he could do was quickly hand the bouquet to (Y/N) and wait for her to take them. "A-Al, did you get t-these f-for me?" (Y/N) asked Al shyly. Al only nodded his head as his armor blushed deep red still holding the flowers. (Y/N) shyly took the flowers as she too blushed crimson red while smiling " T-Thank you Al, they're beautiful" (Y/N) commented; "O-oh, you're welcome" Alphonse replied rubbing his neck.

"(Y/N), there's something important I've wanted to tell you for-"
"Oh, well you can come in my room if you want Al" (Y/N) suggested blushing slightly. "Really?! O-okay then" The armored boy said walking into her room.
The two teens sat in silence for a while before it was finally broken.
"(Y/N) I-"
"Alphonse I-"
Both of them looked at each other before they started laughing slightly; "Ladies first" Alphonse said with a gentleman tone. "Oh n-no Al, you c-can go first.. What you need to say is probably more important anyway" (Y/N) said waving her hands in front of her face embarrassingly , all the while not knowing that they both wanted to say the same thing. "O-oh, well what I want..no, what I have to tell you (Y/N)..I-Is that I.. W-well what I m-mean i-is.." Alphonse started but gripped his giant hands in frustration. "Al?.." (Y/N) asked worried. "WhatImeanisIloveyou(Y/N)!" Alphonse blurted out while lowering his head down to hide an apparent blush. "A-Al.. Do you really m-mean that?" (Y/N) asked kindly and blushing. He could only nod his head, afraid to look her in the eye. Before he could become more embarrassed, (Y/N) grabbed onto Al's metal shoulders,lowered herself to his level, and kissed him sweetly but passionately where his lips would be. After a couple of minutes, (Y/N) finally pulled away while leaving Alphonse still shocked and his armored face somehow blushing darkly again. "I-I love you too Al, and that won't change no matter what body you have right now" (Y/N) confessed as she looked deeply but also shyly into his glowing eyes. "Do y-you really m-mean that?" Al asked. (Y/N) only smiled shyly and nodded her head while blushing and looking off to the side. Alphonse chuckled softly to himself and suddenly hugged (Y/N) from pure happiness that she accepted him; "I-I love you (Y/N)..so much.." Alphonse spoke hugging the (h/c) girl tighter but was careful to not hurt her. (Y/N) quickly reciprocated the hug by wrapping her arms around the boy's metal neck and snuggled into his neck affectionately. "Looks like it took us long enough huh.." (Y/N) stated snuggling deeper and smiling with love. "Hehe, yeah" Al replied sheepishly.

"U-um Al?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"Not that  I don't love the feeling of us hugging...but  could I put the flowers up really quick?"

*THE END*

A/N- hi again my peeps! I know I promised I would update later on in the week, but Sunday was a busier day than I thought it would be, so I kinda  got really tired and didn't feel up to writing. So with that in mind I'm really sorry I didn't keep my promise to update when I said I would, but even so I hope that you guys still enjoyed this chapter and I hope it didn't feel too rushed. Well guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah