I Can't Help Falling For You

A/N- hi guys!! So I was just brainstorming on what to do for the next chapter and while I was listening to this cover of " I can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley I was like OMG I MUST USE THIS SONG FOR A CHAPTER!! I thought about using Elvis 's version, but I just thought that the piano version made it a little better for the chapter. I don't want to keep you guys waiting anymore so HERE WE GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

After Ed, Al, Winry, and (Y/N) finished dinner at the Rockbell house, they sat in the living room wondering what to do next. While they were thinking, Winry glanced over at Alphonse and (Y/N) sitting on the other couch and suddenly got an idea. 'Well, since we can't figure out what to do now, maybe (Y/N) could play a song on the piano. Maybe (Y/N) could somehow confess her feelings to Al too!' Winry thought to herself as she smirked deviously. After she thought out her 'plan' carefully, she decided to speak up. " Hey (Y/N), what would you say to playing us a song on the piano?" Winry asked slightly smirking. (Y/N) looked over at the blonde and started blushing bashfully. " U-uh.. I don't know Winry, y-you know I don't usually play for o-other p-people..." (Y/N) said rather embarrassed. Edward seemed to catch on to what Winry was trying to do and decided to join in on the fun. "Well the three of us aren't just 'other people',And I know that Al would love to hear you play since it's been awhile since he heard you play! Isn't that right Al .." Ed said looking over at his younger brother as a smirk appeared across his face. Even though it was impossible read Al's facial expression (a/n - Al's still in armor in this chapter) and (Y/N) just seemed her usual shy self for being put on the spot, both of them unknowingly to the other were saying 'I know what you're up to and I'm going to kill you when this is over' in their minds; " W-well, I guess I can play one song for guys" (Y/N) said as she began to get off the couch to go to the piano with a light blush on her cheeks. " Just to warn you guys, I almost never play in front of other people.. So I'm sorry if I mess up or just suck in general" (Y/N) said looking over at her friends. " Don't worry (Y/N), I've heard you play more times than I can't count and you always sound great!" Winry said winking at her friend with her thumb up as if to say ' don't worry, Al will love it. I'm sure!' .  "Y-yeah (Y/N), even though I've not heard you in awhile, I know y-you'll sound g-great" Al said as he seems to blush a little. After Alphonse said that, (Y/N) decided to finally play a song; and not just any song, but a song that she had written  herself that was secretly about her love for Al. ' Ok (Y/N), you can do this! All you have to do is just play like there's no one here and you'll do great' (Y/N) took a deep breath and began to play her song dedicated secretly to Al.
A/n- the piano video above should be played right about now cause that's suppose to be the way Reader plays :)

'Wise men say, only fools rush in ~'
'But I can't help falling in love with you~'
'Shall I stay~'
'Would it be a sin?~'
'If I can't help falling in love with you~'

'Like a river flows surely to the sea~'
'Darling so it goes~'
'Some things are meant to be~'
'Take my hand, take my whole life too~'
'For I can't help falling in love with you~'

'Like a river flows surely to the sea~'
'Darling so it goes~'
'Some things are meant to be~'
'Take my hand, take my whole life too~'
'For I can't help falling in love with you~'

While (Y/N) played her song of secret confession, her heart got the best of her as she absentmindedly began humming the words to her song (A/N-lyrics above).

Al's P.O.V
'Wow, not only is (Y/N)'s playing beautiful.. But her voice is as well. Maybe someday I will have enough courage to tell her how I feel...maybe someday' I thought to myself as I continued to hear (Y/N) play her amazing song. But why would (Y/N) ever love someone like me? I'm just a soul stuck in a big hunk of metal, and on top of that I don't even have enough courage to tell her I'm in love with her; why would an amazing girl like her ever love a guy like me?..."

Third Person P.O.V
As (Y/N) finally finished her song, she suddenly heard clapping and Ed even whistling behind her. "That was amazing (Y/N)! I knew you still had it in you!" Winry said happily; " yeah and who would've known we'd get a double performance as well" Ed said smirking again. (Y/N) was slightly confused at first by what he exactly meant, but soon she realized that she had hummed the entire song; 'I can't believe I not only played in front of people, but I ended up humming the entire song! And Al was here the whole time and heard everything..' (Y/N) thought worriedly to herself. "And I guarantee that she sings a lot better than you Ed.." Winry said glancing at Edward. " And just what is that supposed to mean! Besides you've never even heard me sing so you're in no position to talk!" Ed said getting angry. " Now hold on there Mr. Little Jeans don't you start yelling at me!!" Winry yelled threateningly. " Why not!! After all you're the one who started it blondie!! And who are you calling 'Mr. Little Jeans!!!" Ed yelled back. While the two of them continued arguing, (Y/N) suddenly averted her attention back to Alphonse sitting quietly on the couch. ' I almost forgot that he was here.. After all he's almost as quiet as me' (Y/N) thought to herself. " Hey Al, do you wanna go outside for a while until they calm down a little?" (Y/N) asked. " Yeah. And since Winry called Brother 'Mr. Little Jeans' I think we might be out there a little longer" Al replied as he chuckled slightly. As the two of them made their way outside, the two arguing blondes suddenly noticed that they had left. "Oh great! Look Winry you scared them into going outside!!!" Ed yelled accusingly at Winry. (Y/N) and Al didn't hear Winry yell back, and only heard a loud slap noise soon followed by Ed yelling '"OOOOWWWW!!!!"

"Do you think those two have tried to beat each other up enough yet?" (Y/N) asked laughing slightly. "Hehe Probably, but would you wanna stay here a little longer? I mean there's no need to r-rush inside" Al asked back nervously. "O-oh, ok" (Y/N) answered slightly blushing. After a little awkward silence, Al finally spoke up;"Y-you know (Y/N), I think you played b-beautifully.. And you have a b-beautiful v-voice too.." Al complimented rubbing his neck nervously. " R-really? But the song w-was kinda short.." (Y/N) replied humbly. "It doesn't matter how long it was, what matters was that it was a wonderful song and you played beautifully" Alphonse said encouragingly. (Y/N) looked over at Alphonse smiling as she said "Thank you Al" Before she was about to go back inside,  (Y/N) felt Al gently grasping her arm; " A-Al..." (Y/N) said blushing again madly. " ILOVEYOU(Y/N)!" Alphonse suddenly blurted out with his armor somehow red. (Y/N) was still taken aback, but smiled gently bending down to Al's level and hugged him. The armored boy was shocked at first, but soon returned (Y/N)'s gesture and hugged her back. " you don't know what it means to me to near you say that.. I've wanted to hear those words from you for so long, but I was starting to give up hope that you could ever love me that way.. After all there's nothing really special about me, but thank you anyway.." (Y/N) said snuggling up to Al's neck. Al hugged the (h/l) (h/c) girl tighter. "Why would you say that?! Of course you're special, and if you don't think so.. Just always know that I think you're special whenever you feel that way" Al replied to his lover. (Y/N) didn't reply with words,but gently got out of the hug and gently brought her warm lips to touch Al's cold metal where his lips would be. A few minutes later, (Y/N) simply pulled away to see Al's blushing armored face as she then lay her head on his chest. " I love you too Al, and I'm glad that I couldn't help but fall in love with someone like you" she said snuggling into his metal chest. " Me too (Y/N), I love you.."
*extra ending*
" Hey Al, do you want to think of a plan to try and get Ed and Winry together as payback?" (Y/N) asked Al looking over at him with their hands still intertwined.
Al soon replied ,"I'd love to (Y/N), and I think I have a perfect idea..."

*THE END*
A/n - well it looks like Winry's 'plan' worked out after all!! Hey guys!! I don't think I've ever written this much for one chapter, but you know how it is when you get in the zone. (By the way I came up with the name Mr.Little Jeans cause I thought it fit Ed perfectly) So with that in mind I think I'm gonna end this author note here to rest my typing fingers. (#thestruggleisreal)  As always I'll update whenever I can or get an idea, and I will see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)

-Sarah