Forever Like That

A/n - hey everyone! Like usual here's the newest chapter I hope you enjoy. I'm updating from my laptop right now instead of my iPad like I always have cause my Wattpad app isn't working on my iPad right now for some reason, so I apologize if this chapter looks different or anything; Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

( Reader and Alphonse are 17 yrs. old )

        It had now been two years since the Promised Day, and Edward and Alphonse had returned home to stay. It had also been a few days since Edward had proposed to Winry, so Alphonse was currently the only one of the two brothers home at the moment. Since Edward wasn't home, Alphonse decided he'd spend time with his best friend, (Y/N). The two of them had been friends for as long as either of them could remember, and he knew the (h/c) haired girl had missed him very much while he'd been away,....not to mention since he'd been in the suit of armor all those years.

     When Alphonse's golden eyes finally saw (Y/N), he saw the girl sitting under a large, old tree near a field.

His eyes then widened as a blush found its way onto his cheeks. 'T-That's.. the tree we always used to play at when we were little,' Alphonse thought as he walked towards the girl under the tree. His blush only became more pronounced as he got closer to (Y/N); Alphonse had always secretly admired the girl over the years, and he was always fascinated by how beautiful she'd become. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair, her sparkling (e/c) eyes, and especially her smile and personality. Even though (Y/N) didn't always talk the most out of the four of them, Alphonse had fallen in love with her many years ago, so he was happy he'd get to spend alone time with her. Alphonse somehow gained control over his raging blush as he then smiled, approaching (Y/N).

"U-Um, hi (Y/N)..", Alphonse said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck, pink blush on his cheeks as he smiled sheepishly. He then noticed (Y/N) had been drawing something in her sketch pad while she'd been under the tree when she looked up to him, her (e/c) eyed gaze then meeting his golden one as she shyly smiled back to him.

"O-Oh hi Al, I was just sitting out here to draw is all. Y-You can sit down too if you w-want...", (Y/N) quietly asked as she looked down to the side, her own pink blush forming. Alphonse's own blush then deepened slightly before he quickly bent down to sit next to (Y/N), to which she then laughed at his behavior towards her.

"Hey what's so funny?", Alphonse asked as he smiled over at (Y/N), doing so as he leaned closer, teasing playfully. This close contact however caused (Y/N) to stop laughing as she looked over into Alphonse's golden eyes, her then blushing red when  she noticed how close he was to her and she saw his handsome smile; (Y/N) then turned back to her usual timid self as she turned away from him, not wanting Alphonse to notice her red blushing cheeks.

Alphonse then stopped smiling in fear he had upset (Y/N) somehow, so the young man then scooted closer to (Y/N)'s form.

" (Y/N) is something wrong? I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-". However when  he moved closer to her, Alphonse's hand accidentally touched (Y/N)'s, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them as they looked at each other with widened eyes, cheeks blood red with blush once more. The two teens were then locked in each other's gaze, too lost to look away from the other before Alphonse tried to speak up.

"U-Um, I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..I-I didn't mean to-"

"N-No it's ok A-Al!", (Y/N) suddenly exclaimed, surprising Alphonse to where he then accidentally gripped (Y/N)'s hand that his own still touched. Alphonse's gold eyes then widened as he looked down at what had just happened, while (Y/N) continued.