Say You Like Me

A/n - Hey everybody! I hope you all are having a great Friday and also I hope you have a great weekend too! Btw I also hope you'll enjoy this chapter, but if its too crappy then please don't hesitate to shout it in the comments. Well, LETS GO MY READERS!!!!!! :)

Third Person P.O.V.

Another day passed by with Alphonse thinking. Thinking of how to ask (Y/N) an important question that so many teenagers fight to ask.....

Do you like me?

Alphonse knew that (Y/N) was the first and last girl that he would ever love, but even so it was still difficult for him to say, and  him still being in the armor  didn't make the situation any easier. But even so, if he wanted to be with her Al knew he would have to do it sometime.

'We've been friends for as long as I can remember,so I don't understand why this still has to be so hard. But even so...giving up is something that I absolutely refuse to do! I'm tired of wondering and worrying about what her response will be, I love (Y/N) and I refuse to go another day not being a real man and just asking her!' Alphonse shouted and resolved to himself. Finally getting up from the grass, Al stood up and began searching for (Y/N),

As he wanderd around Winry's yard, he finally spotted (Y/N) sitting in the field out back. As he made his way to her, he couldn't get over how naturally beautiful (Y/N) was. How her (h/l),(h/c) hair blew in the gentle breeze, how enchanting her (e/c) eyes were, or how that at this very moment his non physical heart seemed to somehow be beating furiously the closer he got to said girl. 'She's just so beautiful' Alphonse confessed to himself as he finally reached her.

''Um, (Y/N)? There's something important that I r-really have to ask you'' Alponse said.

''Sure Al, what is it?'' (Y/N) responded as she stood up from her position on the soft grass.

Al surprisingly didn't hesitate long as he then proceeded to grab (Y/N)'s smaller,soft hands in his own large ones. The two did however stare into each other's eyes shyly for a while before one of them finally said something. ''U-Um, (Y/N)?''  Al started seeming slightly less bold than before. (Y/N) continued staring up into his glowing red eyes before finally responding while slightly blushing. ''W-What is it A-Al?''

..........

''Do you like me?'' Alphonse finally asked.

(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes widened as she continued looking into Al's glowing eyes, now noticing that she wasn't the only one of them that had a fine red 'blush' on their cheeks.  'What does Al mean by like? Does he mean as a best friend or...does he mean love?' (Y/N) internally asked herself confused by his question. ''A-Al, do you mean t-that y-you...'' (Y/N) asked trailing off at the end.

''What I mean is...do you l-love m-me (Y/N)? I've been waiting for too long to ask you that, but today I finally decided that I would be a real man and finaly ask you. Even if you don't love me that way...my feelings won't change. You're the first and last girl that I'll ever love (Y/N), I've always loved you..but I just want to know..regardless of your answer'' Al confessed pouring out his heart letting go of her hands.

It didn't take long for (Y/N) to suddenly and abruptly wrap her arms around Al's neck lovingly. ''I love you too Al!'' (Y/N) exclaimed happily. Even though Alphonse was overjoyed that (Y/N) had felt the same way about him, he was surprised at the way that the normally quiet girl answered him.  She hadn't just answered  him, she had almost shouted it. But Al finally decided that he didn't really care the longer that the moment lasted. The young armored Alchemist wrapped his metal arms tighter around (Y/N) as he then proceeded to spin the girl around lovingly as they both laughed.  However, at some point in the embrace Al lost his balance, causing (Y/N) to fall on top of him.

After Alphonse landed on the ground with a slight thud, they both stopped giggling and stared in awe at the other while still in their position. Al noticed (Y/N)'s slowly starting to blush, and soon started 'blushing' himself.  ''U-Um.. I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..I d-didn't m-mean to...-'' Al tried to explain while still kind of embarrassed, but trailed off as he saw (Y/N) coming closer and before long kissing him right where his lips would be. Although he was exstatic that she felt that way towards him, poor Al couldn't help but be surprised at her sudden out of character bold move.

When she finally pulled away from his helmet, (Y/N) face was still deep red, yet she somehow still smiled at him lovingly. ''(Y-Y/N) I..'' Alphonse responded still love struck, but (Y/N) could still tell by the tone of his voice that he was internally smiling and had enjoyed the gesture. 

''I like you Alphonse'' (Y/N) said still blushing and smiling at him.

Al was still however in awe that she had just 'kissed' him, so (Y/N) took that response that she needed to explain her statement to him, since she had already confessed that she loved him.

''(giggle), You did say you  wanted me to say that I liked you didn't you?'' She asked smirking slightly.

*THE END*

A/n- What's up everybody! Like I say in almost every author note, I really hope you liked this chapter and that it wasn't terribly short or crappy. I really wish that confessing/ asking that question to your crush IRL was that easy and that you didn't have to worry about whether or not they liked you back, but sadly that world will never exist ;( . But anyways, thank you all so much for reading this chapter! You guys, all of you, really mean a lot to me not only that you read and actually like the stuff that I write for you, but more that you guys just seem like really nice, awesome people. So anyway, if you guys want a request that would kinda fit as a scenario in the FMA universe, your more than welcome to write your idea in the comments or private message me, whatevs. Also with your request, if you want you can add a particular song to go with your request cause I just like having a song to go with every one shot in the background to set the mood. So thank you all so much for reading this, please don't hesitate to tell me what you thought of it, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!! :)

- Sarah