The Sound Of Silence (100th Chapter)

A/n-Hi peeps! So since I already apologized in the last authors note for not being able to update last week, here is my official 100th chapter update! I watched the anime movie "A Silent Voice" about a month ago I think, and ever since I knew I had to make a chapter loosely based on the meaning of the movie; I legit almost cried watching this beautiful movie, not only because of the amazing art style and soundtrack, but also for the realistic and beautiful meaning behind it. It's one anime movie that I immediately wanted to go back and watch all over again RIGHT AFTER I watched it the first time. So with that, I hope you enjoy my 100th chapter, so LETS GO!! (P.s please listen to the song above from the soundtrack of the movie while you read)

~Sometimes the answer is as simple as learning to listen~

Third Person P.O.V

"Can you a-and I...be friends?"

The warm breeze of the day filled the air, along with the golden light of the sun. A few stray dandelions swayed in the grass along to the wind, as if they danced along with it to their own song together.

But yet with all of the movement of nature during this warm day, there was silence

But yet with all of the movement of nature during this warm day, there was silence. For (Y/N), there was only silence,except for a little bit of muffled noise. (Y/N), despite not being able to hear the warm breeze...could still feel that it was there; Even though she couldn't hear the birds singing in the trees of the woods near her home in Resembool, she could still see them and knew they were there around her. She watched with a smile as a few tiny pieces of dandelions and leaves landed softly in the water of her pond; When (Y/N) was a little girl, her father had built her a fish pond that got its water from the large creek near their house, so it would always have enough flowing water for fish to live in. And ever since then, (Y/N) sat at the fish pond every day, contently feeding the fish bread that occupied it.

(Y/N) smiled  to herself as she watched the fish quickly swim towards the pieces of bread, nudging each other gently as if to say they wanted the bread for themselves