I'd Come For You

A/N - Hi guys :) here's is the latest chapter that I hope you'll like. Also, this one shot takes place not long before the fight with Father in Brotherhood. Well then, LETS GO!!!  :)

Third Person P. O. V  

*Central Headquarters, 1914*

Alphonse sat once again on the floor of the room he, Ed, and their life- long friend (Y/N) were sharing at Headquarters, thinking to himself. As he sat there silently, his thoughts were, once again, brought back to said certain girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair and happy (e/c) eyes.

' ( Y/N)'s  probably already asleep over there by now....And I know that... sooner or later I'll have to tell her... how I really feel' Alphonse thought as he gripped his leather hands on his lap.

' I wasn't sure about how I felt when we were kids, but for a while I've been feeling different around her....and now I realize........ I'm in love with (Y/N).' As Alphonse thought this to himself, a pink 'blush' immediately found its way onto his metal cheeks.

' Since I wasn't sure before, I guess I just pushed away even the thought of ( Y/N) feeling that way about me.' Alphonse then proceeded to grip his hands again at his own frustration.

' How could I have been so stupid?! I didn't really even give (Y/N) a chance at actually being in love with me at all! I just pushed away the thought of it ever happening just because I wasn't sure about how I really felt, but that didn't give me the right to put a label on her feelings.  So now that I've made that mistake, I'm going to promise myself right now that I'll never do it again.....' Alphonse determined as he looked over at the girl's sleeping form.

'.... for (Y/N).'

* Time skip a few days later,The final fight with Father *

The battle with Father was not going too well for the Elric brothers and their friends. The seemingly invincible apponent appeared at the moment to be unstoppable as the brothers and their friends were becoming more and more worried that they might not be able to win. Alphonse had just seen Edward immobilized to a large wall of concreate, a metal rod impailing his left arm, while the others were all fighting with everything they had left.

'' Edward! Get out now!'' Hoenheim shouted desperately to his oldest son, Father slowly approaching the Fullmetal Alchemist.

Alphonse also immobilized and most of his armor destroyed, could only watch in horror and plea helplessly as Father continued approaching Edward.