A Few Moments Of Awkward (Request Chapter #10)

A/n- Hi guys! Like usual here's the next chapter and I hope you enjoy; This is another request/idea given to me by @claudethefox56 where "Alphonse sees the reader in a bikini and gets all flustered. And to make matters worse, he accidentally falls on top of the reader..." A
There's more to the request, but you'll have to read on to know the awkward hilarious mess that ensues XD. So thank you @claudethefox56 for this request, and LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

Alphonse sat sulken on the ground, a dark cloud seeming to float all around him.

"Come on Al, it really wasn't that bad," Edward said, arms folded as he watched his depressed little brother

"Come on Al, it really wasn't that bad," Edward said, arms folded as he watched his depressed little brother. There was a small gap of pure silence before Alphonse replied back sadly, the dark cloud still emanating around him.

"....I wish I'd never been born Brother," Alphonse said while he kept his helmet close to his knees with his arms propped on them.
Edward desperately had to try to hold back his laughter at Alphonse's response.

"(Stifled laugh) you gotta..(snort) pull yourself together..Al!" Edward exclaimed as he could no longer hold back his laughter; He laughed loudly, almost on the verge of tears already, holding himself as Alphonse lifted his helmet to look over at him.

Al!" Edward exclaimed as he could no longer hold back his laughter; He laughed loudly, almost on the verge of tears already, holding himself as Alphonse lifted his helmet to look over at him

"You said you wouldn't laugh!! " Alphonse angrily exclaimed in a comical way, his helmet blushing deep red as Ed continued laughing.
"(Laugh) I-I'm sorry A-Al! (Pant) I just couldn't help myself!" Ed said, sporting a closed eyed smile as he finally stopped his laughing fit.

Alphonse turned his blushing helmet down towards the ground, his hands on the backside of his helmet in a worried..but funny way.

"I-I don't think I'll ever be able to face her again Brother. Do you think if I moved away and changed my identity people would notice?" Alphonse asked, expecting Ed to respond in a serious way. But that question only caused Ed to start chuckling again, signaling he was about to start another round of laughing.