The Night We Met (Pt.1)

A/n- Hi guys!! Like every week here's the next chapter that I hope you enjoy. Also please PLEASE listen to the song above while you read this chapter, and I promise that the ending won't be sad! Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

~I am not the only traveler, who has not repaid his debt~

Alphonse sat on the floor of he and Ed's guest room in Central, turning his glowing eyes out the window.
"I wonder, when will I be able to repay my debt to her?", Alphonse thought to himself as he remained looking out the window, his mind all the while on the direction of Resembool and the girl still living there.

~I've been searching for a trail to follow,again~

"These last four years, Brother and I both have been searching for the right path to follow, but for me...". Alphonse's mind trailed as his metal cheeks became dusted somehow with pink "blush", his inward self smiling fondly.

"I know, t-that (Y/N) is my path; I know that, I will go down the path that leads me back home to her...and I know it will be the right path."

~Take me back to the night we met~

"But even so..", Alphonse once again began thinking to himself as he averted his glowing-eyed gaze from the window, his helmet downcast towards his lap.
"There is this part of me, this part of my soul, that wants to start all over..and go back to the very first night we met; That night...", Alphonse thought as he slightly gripped his large gloved hands.
"The very first time I saw her when we were children."

* Flashback- Resembool, 1904 *

*(Knock) (Knock)*
"Oh, That's a surprise. I wonder who that could be at this hour," Trisha Elric said to herself as she walked towards the front door of the home she shared with her two small sons, Edward and Alphonse. The two young boys noticed their mother get up from the dinner table and proceeded to follow her to the front door, Edward standing across from her while Alphonse shyly held onto the end of his older brother's sleeve.

 The two young  boys noticed their mother get up from the dinner table and proceeded to follow her to the front door, Edward standing across from her while Alphonse shyly held onto the end of his older brother's sleeve

"Mom, who do you thinks at the door?", A five year old Edward asked as he turned to his mother. Trisha then simply looked down at her eldest son and smiled, placing one hand on his head and slightly ruffled his golden hair.
"There's no need to worry Ed, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about; After all, there could be someone on the other side of this door that might need our help," Trisha responded with a closed-eyed smile as she moved to open the door.

(On the other side of the door)
"Oh dear, I hope we didn't bother whoever lives here", A woman in her late twenties said as she then turned to her husband, their four year old daughter shyly holding onto her mother's dress as they waited.
The man then turned to his wife and smiled sheepishly as he then rubbed the back of his head, laughing softly.
"Hehe, well maybe it wasn't my best idea to decide to introduce us to the neighborhood so late in the day huh?" The man said still sporting a sheepish smile, while his wife playfully rolled her eyes at him while sporting her own soft smile. The little girl looked up at her parents and, even at her young age smiled at the obvious love between the two of them.  However, the girl stopped smiling when she heard the door open, her then hiding behind her mother.