Weak (Request Chapter #2)

A/n- Hey guys! Like usual every week here's the next chapter that I hope you all enjoy. This is another request chapter by @SoulyEvans to "make one with the reader as colonel mustangs daughter"; The only thing that I'm gonna add to the request of @SoulyEvans is that reader will be the adopted daughter of Roy so him and Riza can still be a potential couple for this, since I don't really think they'd be married at this time or have a child that's a teenager (also I love Roy and Riza as a couple). Well then, here's another request chapter also together with the requested song "Weak" (acoustic version) by AJR. LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

Edward waited impatiently with his younger brother Alphonse for Mustang to let them into his office for briefing, the Fullmetal Alchemist tapping one of his boot-covered feet on the floor.

"Damn Mustang. If he needs to talk to us why hasn't he let us in his frickin' office already?", Edward said in a irritated way, his foot tapping increasing the more he thought of the Colonel.
If Alphonse had had his body at the time, he would've had a small smile on his face at his elder brother's near childlike dislike for Mustang before he replied back.
"Maybe we should just keep waiting patiently Brother. After all, the Colonel could be finishing up some important paperwork or something. Let's just keep waiting," Alphonse suggested in a kind way as he put his gloved hand on Ed's shoulder.
Edward turned and looked at his little brother for a few moments before he sighed in response, his anger seeming to die down a little.
"(Sigh), Yeah I guess your right Al. We'll..wait a little longer," Edward said complying with Al's request.
Alphonse smiled on the inside at his brother's cooperation. It seemed as though Alphonse had always been one of the few people in Edward's life that was capable of calming him down a little whenever he would get angry. And Alphonse's kind, soft-spoken demeanor was also perfect for cancelling out Ed's anger or dislike for someone.

As if on cue, The two brothers' immediately drew their attention to Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye opening the door leading into Mustang's office.
"Edward, Alphonse, the Colonel is ready to speak with you now," Riza spoke with a small smile to greet the brothers. Edward looked at Riza with his own little smile and nodded his head without a verbal response, then proceeding to walk passed her into the office. Alphonse did something similar as he too walked to Riza, his armor clanking as he said a polite "Thank you miss Hawkeye," and bowing his helmet slightly in respect before walking on to catch up with his brother. Riza looked on at the boys for a few moments before she bowed respectfully to the Colonel and quietly walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Edward and Alphonse stood in Mustang's office, slightly confused as to why he was standing up as well when he was usually sitting down whenever they came in to be briefed.
Edward crossed his arms over his chest before he spoke to the Colonel.
"You sure did take your sweet time letting us in here Mustang..", Edward said turning his head to the side.
"Brother! What did we talk about outside in the hallway?" Alphonse asked in a parental tone, slightly scolding his older brother as he turned to him.
Edward tensed a little at his younger brother's near father- like tone before he answered back in a slight irritated way.
"We said we'd be patient. But that doesn't mean I have to get along with this guy!" Edward said with comical anger as he pointed to the Colonel, who looked on with a signature smirk.

 But that doesn't mean I have to get along with this guy!" Edward said with comical anger as he pointed to the Colonel, who looked on with a signature smirk