Brand New Day (Request Chapter #4)

A/n- Hey guys! As usual on Friday here's the next chapter that I hope you all enjoy;  I also want to apologize that not only did I not have enough time to write an official chapter for you guys, but I ended up posting later than I thought I would!  This chapter is based on another request/chapter idea (one of about five I think) from @aki_does_writing, where it's "The day before Al leaves for a trip", and the song is something I myself am adding because I like to have music in the background if I can for you guys to listen to while you read and I also like the song. So thank you @aki_does_writing for all the great chapter ideas you gave me (and thank you too to all my other readers who have given me requests cause it really does help), and LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

'Some kind of magic
Happens late at night
When the moon smiles down at me
And bathes me in its light'

Alphonse stood at the window in the room he, his older brother Ed, and his friend (Y/N) stayed at in Central. As he stood there, he turned his helmet up to where his glowing eyes stared at the stars above.

 As he stood there, he turned his helmet up to where his glowing eyes stared at the stars above

(Gif shared to me on Tumblr by my Wattpad bff SmuggleMuffin 😊)

"There sure are a lot of stars huh?", (Y/N) asked quietly as she walked next to Alphonse, speaking softly so to not wake up a sleeping Edward. Even if the room was dark, (Y/N) could've sworn she saw a pink hue form on Alphonse's metal cheeks, causing (Y/N)'s to do the same. She also notice that Alphonse seemed more nervous as he shifted in place, armor clanking slightly.
"Y-Yeah, there are; it's a clear night too...", Alphonse replied while he looked down at his gloved hands that resting on the window pane, twiddling his thumbs. (Y/N) tried her best to suppress her giggle at Alphonse's behavior, which only caused the blush on his metal cheeks to deepen as he looked to the side in embarrassment.

"Al, you know you don't have to be so nervous around me...", (Y/N) trailed off, her own blush deepening as she reached out her warm hand to put it over his own large one, smiling at him.
"I-I know, I'm sorry (Y/N). I guess, I-I'm just not exactly used to...this yet..", Alphonse answered while he gestured between the two of them with his free hand. (Y/N) got embarrassed and was about to pull her hand off of Alphonse's, scared she had done something wrong by wanting to hold his hand. But before she could, her heartbeat increased as Alphonse quickly intertwined their hands, chuckling softly which caused (Y/N) to blush and looked down shyly.
"(Chuckle) you didn't do anything wrong, even if I can't feel it right now, I want to hold you're hand," Alphonse said, smiling on the inside when he saw (Y/N)'s timid reaction to his words.
"Heh, I-I guess I'm not really used to...this either," (Y/N) chuckled, looking to the side while Alphonse quietly moved closer to her.

Alphonse and (Y/N) had been very close friends for many years, and the two of them had recently started dating. And since they had been close friends during their childhood , the two teens were awkward when it came to being romantic.