Stay Forever

A/n - hey guys!! I feel like I haven't updated in awhile and I came up with the idea for this chapter the first time I heard this song, so I thought I'd just not keep you guys waiting anymore. So with that being said, sorry for my slow updates and I hope you guys like this chapter!!

Third Person P.O.V

It seemed like it had been forever since Ed and Al had been in Risembol again. And for (Y/N), it seemed like forever since she had seen her best friend/crush Alphonse Elric; She didn't know if she would ever be able to tell the now armored boy that she was in love with him, but for now she was just glad to spend a little bit of time with her childhood friend, even if it wasn't for very long. Eventually however the day soon came to an end and (Y/N) found herself  sitting on her friend Winry's porch watching the night sky.

As she sat there quietly admiring the beautiful night, she suddenly heard an all too familiar clanking noise approaching her; As the noise came closer, a small smile couldn't help but form on the girl's lips knowing that it was none other than Alphonse. " Hey Al, what are you doing out here?" (Y/N) asked smiling. " O-oh, uh I j-just noticed that you were still awake s-so I thought I-I might keep you company for awhile.. I-if that's okay with y-you I m-mean.." Al replied nervously twiddling his fingers. " N-No I don't mind A-Al" (Y/N) said patting a spot next to her as if motioning for Al to come and sit next to her; Thankfully Alphonse caught on to what she wanted him to do, so he shyly came over and accidentally sat rather close to the teenage girl. (Y/N) noticed soon and slowly looked over at the armored boy as he simultaneously looked at her as well, (Y/N) and somehow Alphonse as well blushing slightly; "I-it's ok Al, I-I don't mind to be honest.." (Y/N) said looking back at the night sky in hopes that Al wouldn't notice her ever growing blush. Even though it couldn't be expressed on his face, Alphonse was taken aback, but was secretly happy that she didn't mind him being particularly close to her. Afterwards he too simply blushed again and began gazing at the night sky as well.

 Afterwards he too simply blushed again and began gazing at the night sky as well

"It's a really beautiful night isn't it.." (Y/N) said looking at all the seemingly endless clusters of stars in the sky. "Yeah, beautiful.." Al replied back; Little did (Y/N) know that Alphonse was looking at her and not referring to the stars when he said that sentence.  (Y/N) suddenly glanced over and caught Al staring at her, to which he quickly glanced back at the stars with a 'blush' somehow coating his metal cheeks; (Y/N) only smiled lovingly with a new coating of blush as well and began star gazing again.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, (Y/N) gasped slightly and pointed in the sky; "Look Al! It's a shooting star!.. Let's hurry and make a wish" (Y/N) said suddenly very enthusiastic and childish. "O-ok!" Al replied happily.

" What did you wish for (Y/N)?" Al asked curiously

" What did you wish for (Y/N)?" Al asked curiously. After a few minutes of silence, (Y/N) finally answered quietly " I-I wished that someday y-you'd  stay here forever" (Y/N) said looking back at Alphonse while blushing madly. Once again a fine red blush somehow found its way onto Al's metallic cheeks as he looked at the girl in shock; "(Y-Y/N) I-I..." " I-I know that that probably sounds really dumb, but I just r-really miss you when you and Ed have to leave again; And  it's been awhile since you two have been home again.. I want you two to find the Philosopher's stone more than anything, and even though that wish probably sounds selfish of me.. I-I just can't help the fact that I really miss you Al.. I-I just don't want to lose y-you..." (Y/N) confessed while looking away with a single tear rolling down her cheek. Alphonse couldn't think of anything to say, so the only thing he could think of to do was to cautiously reach over and place his giant leather hand over (Y/N)'s while lightly squeezing it. " N-No ones ever said something like that to me, and I'm sorry that Brother and I can't come home permanently yet, but I promise that until we do come back home to stay.. T-That you'll always stay in my heart forever.. You've always been there (Y/N), from the first time that we left Risembol, up until now, and you'll stay there even after we set off on our journey again" Alphonse said squeezing (Y/N)'s hand a little tighter. "A-Al.." (Y/N) replied intertwining their hands together. Alphonse didn't have time to be shocked however as (Y/N) came forward and kissed him sweetly where his lips would've been; when she pulled away, (Y/N) simply scooted even closer to the boy and leaned her head on his metal shoulder, their hands still intertwined; Alphonse could finally process what just happened, and tried his best to lean into (Y/N) as well ,grasping their intertwined hands again. " I-I love you too (Y/N).." Alphonse confessed as the two teenagers once again averted their eyes back to the stars above them.

'So stay forever~'
'Never ever leave my side~'
'If the sun never rolls again~'
'The moon will light the way my friend~'
'So stay forever~'
'You're my only friend tonight~ '
'All we need is the shock of love~'
'In the dark~'
'We are electric hearts~'

*THE END*

A/N- What's up my peeps!! As I said before in the beginning of this chapter I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in awhile , but my medical condition called laziness got in the way of my writing so again I'm really sorry guys! Well now that that well deserved apology is out of the way I guess that's all I've got for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, and I will see all my lovely a Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)