I Can't Stop Loving You

A/n- what's up! I know it's been like over two weeks since I last updated, but for  once I've actually been doing things like all of this week; it's been really busy so I've not really felt like updating and I also hadn't really came up with anything until now that I thought you guys would like reading, so with my excuses out of the way, LET'S GET TO THE CHAPTER!!!

Third Person P.O.V

' I can't stop loving you~
'I've made up my mind~
'To live in memories~
'Of the lonesome times~

These words were running through (Y/N)'s mind as she looked out the window waiting.. Waiting for the next time she would see the Elric brothers coming up that dirt path they had walked so many times before.

'I can't stop loving you~
'It's useless to say~
'So I'll just live my life~
'In dreams of yesterday~

While she wanted to see BOTH of the brothers again, she couldn't help the fact that she wanted to see Alphonse the most; Even though she had never said it out loud, though Winry and Ed had picked up on it almost immediately, (Y/N) was deeply in love with the younger Elric brother; Despite the fact that he still hadn't claimed his body back the last time she'd seen him, that didn't really matter to (Y/N). She wanted his innocent soul and his body to be one once more, but even if that never happened the love that she felt for her childhood friend would never change

'Those happy hours that we once knew
'Tho' long ago, they still make me blew

(Y/N) was thinking about all of the many memories the she and the younger Elric had shared together when they were children and even now when she began to see what looked like two people coming up the dirt road.

'They say that time heals a broken heart
'But time has stood still
'Since we've been apart

Even as they continued getting closer, (Y/N) still couldn't recognize them; But after a few minutes, tears started streaming down her face. Coming up the old dirt road was the Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric.. And Alphonse; Only this time, he had his body! He'd finally gotten it back after all these years. Even if he was fifteen years old now and limping on a cane, he was finally back and to (Y/N) that's all that mattered; (Y/N) was so happy to have Alphonse back that she couldn't wait for the Elric brothers to get their first. So with happy tears streaming down her face, she ran out of the Rockbell house with a huge smile on her face to meet the brothers.
When Ed and Al noticed her coming their way, Ed flashed her a smug grin and started laughing happily, while Alphonse started blushing and smiled lovingly at (Y/N). Ed turned towards his little brother noticing his dreamy look, and playfully punched his shoulder while grinning, making Al blush deeper and avert his gaze to the ground.

'I can't stop loving you
'Ive made up my mind
'To live in memories of the lonesome times

(Y/N) finally made her way to the spot where the two boys were and was so happy that she accidentally tackled Alphonse onto the ground in a loving embrace; the youngest Elric was surprised at first, but soon relaxed and wrapped his now human arms around (Y/N) tightly,as if afraid that if he didn't she 'd disappear. As (Y/N) snuggled up to Al, she suddenly realized the position she had caused them to be in, and looked into Al's eyes while they both blushed madly; "U-uh I'm s-sorry Al, You're n-not hurt a-are you?" (Y/N) asked shyly. Al however didn't respond, and with sudden confidence he held both of ( Y/N)'s shoulders and suddenly kissed her on her lips; (Y/N) was shocked, but slowly closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around kid neck and kissed him back. Soon after Alphonse deepened the kiss, he realized Ed was still their watching and pulled away; "U-uh s-sorry Brother, I f-forgot you were s-still-" " well I wish someone would greet me like that" Ed said smirking. "Like maybe Winry Ed?" (Y/N) said smirking back and holding Al's hand. "S-shut up" Ed said looking away while blushing red. When Ed looked away, Al took the opportunity to grip (Y/N)'s hand back while giving her a closed eyed smile; "I love you (Y/N)" he whispered in her ear. It was (Y/N)'s turn to blush again as she replied "I-I love y-you too A-Al".

'I can't stop loving you
'It's useless to say
'So I'll just live my life
'In dreams of yesterday...

*THE END*
A/n- Hi guys!I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I apologize if the ending seemed a little rushed or anything; whenever I write I always try to write something that I myself would enjoy to read so it's something that all of you will like.  Again I'm sorry I've not updated a lot, and I plan to update again when I get the chance. So with that, thanks so much for reading, and I will see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter! BUH- BYE!!!! :)