All I Want For Christmas

A/N - Hello guys! As per usual I've mixed together another chapter for you guys that I hope you like :) ; I decided to make a Christmas themed chapter cause (1) it's the day before Christmas Eve and (2) I didn't do one last year I just simply made an author note with a Christmas themed FMA picture and I felt kinda bad about not doing a full chapter for you guys. So without further delay.. LETS GO !! :)

Third Person P.O.V

A soft, white blanket of snow coated the small town of Resembool, creating a shimmering appearance to the ground. It was once again another Christmas Eve for Winry and Pinako Rockbell and Winry's childhood friend (Y/N) as the soft snowflakes continued falling down.

 It was once again another Christmas Eve for Winry and Pinako Rockbell and Winry's childhood friend (Y/N) as the soft snowflakes continued falling down

"Wow, that snow's still really coming down huh?" Winry said as she looked out the window, taking in the glistening scenery. Pinako was too engrossed in an automail order to really pay attention and only responded with a "mhm" as she continued smoking her pipe.

(Y/N) however looked up from her sketch pad from where she was seated on the couch and replied, "Oh,yeah it is. Even though it's cold, I've always really loved winter."

Winry took notice of her longtime friend and smiled as she replied "Yeah, I guess it brings back good memories for you like when we all were kids huh?", averting her attention back outside.

The three women then sat in comfortable silence until Winry spoke up again.
"Oh hey (Y/N), it looks like the snow might be slowing down."

(Y/N) had just finished her drawing when she looked over at Winry and then out the slightly frosted window.

"Yeah you're right Win! And since the snow finally stopped, I think I might take a little walk" (Y/N) replied as she got up from her sitting position on the couch and grabbed her (f/c) coat, heading towards the front door.

"Hey, you wanna come with me Winry?" (Y/N) asked as she tuned around behind her, her (f/c) gloved hand still on the doorknob.

"Nah I'm good, you go ahead and have fun (Y/N), plus I've got some auto mail to work on anyway" Winry responded with a friendly smile.

After that conversation,(Y/N) smiled back and headed out the door, ready to begin her winter journey down the familiar road. As she continued walking, (Y/N) brought her (second favorite color) scarf around her (s/c) face more as the wind began blowing slightly. While she walked, she couldn't help but think of the Elric brothers.

'I wonder where Ed and Al are right now.. I hope they're somewhere safe this Christmas' (Y/N) thought as she continued her winter walk. Though she'd never said it out loud, it was fairly obvious to everyone except the younger Elric that he was the one she worried about the most.