Feels Just Like Home

A/n- hey guys! Like usual here's the newest chapter for you that I hope you like. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

"It's so beautiful...."

 A young fourteen year old girl named (Y/N) said this as she looked out at the morning  countryside her and the Elric brothers were traveling through

A young fourteen year old girl named (Y/N) said this as she looked out at the morning  countryside her and the Elric brothers were traveling through. Every since they had been children, (Y/N) had always been fascinated by the simple things in life, like nature and art. She believed that nature and art were something to be appreciated, and this is just one of the reasons that Alphonse loved her,secretly.

Alphonse walked back down  the dirt road to stand next to (Y/N), armor clanking the whole way.
"Yeah it is. It...really reminds you of home huh? B-Back in Risembool..." Alphonse said as he trailed off, rubbing his metal shoulder as he 'blushed' slightly.
"O-Oh, yeah it does. I just..really love nature ya know? When we were little I always wanted us to play outside. (Chuckle), those days feel like so long ago..", (Y/N) said trailing off, pulling a strand of (h/l) (h/c) hair behind her ear shyly. However the comfortable silence was soon interrupted by a certain blonde Alchemist.

"I hate to interrupt the romantic moment, but we still have to make it to the train station on time so we can make it to the next town", Ed said as he folded his arms across his chest, smirking teasingly at the two.
"B-Brother! I-It's not like t-that!..", Alphonse defended as his whole helmet 'blushed' a deep crimson red, (Y/N)'s (s/c) not much different.
"Oh suuure it's not Al, and just so you know I'm not actually your brother either", Ed said sarcastically to his flustered younger brother, rolling his golden eyes as he smiled. Alphonse became so flustered that steam came from his helmet, and despite the fact that (Y/N) was still blushing red, she giggled quietly at Alphonse as she walked to catch up with Ed.

As the three continued their travel for the Philosopher's Stone, they soon came to a large open field, overlooking the large mountains of Amestris.

While they continued their walk to the train station that day,(Y/N) once again took in the beautiful scenery, scenery that reminded her of Risembool

"Is everything ok (Y/N)?" Alphonse asked as they continued waking.
(Y/N) turned her attention from the scenery to look up at Al, his glowing eyes waiting with anticipation.
"O-Oh, yeah Al I'm fine. I just get distracted by all of this sometimes, how beautiful Amestris is...how beautiful the world is", (Y/N) responded as she smiled contently. Alphonse seemed to smile back at her as they continued to walk, before (Y/N) let out a sudden gasp. She had accidentally missed her footing and slipped, about to fall down a small hill. While she waited for the impact, she felt Alphonse wrap his gloved hands around her, protecting her body as he cushioned her fall while they fell down the little hill.
When they stopped falling, (Y/N) opened her (e/c) eyes to see Al's glowing ones, his arms still wrapped protectively around her. He had placed her on top of his armored body so she wouldn't be injured in the fall, but that still didn't make the situation any less embarrassing.
Fora moment Alphonse was at a loss for words as he lost himself in (Y/N)'s eyes, his arms still around her waist. But when he was finally able to speak, he stuttered extremely.

"I-I, u-um...(Y-Y/N)-"
"I-I love you A-Al" (Y/N) suddenly said as she blushed heavily, yet never breaking eye contact. Alphonse let out a small gasp and his 'blush' spread even more across his metal cheeks.
"(Y-Y/N)..."
"I-I'm sorry Al, I-I don't know why I just said that, b-but I do mean it..I-I've always loved you. Being on this journey for the Philosopher's Stone..has brought back so many memories for me,m-memories of our home. W-When I'm with you Al, it feels just like home. I-I can smile and remember the good things in life, a-and you make me more happy than even nature or a-art. I-I..(mmphf!)-".

(Y/N) cut herself off as Alphonse suddenly leaned up and pressed his helmet right to her lips, trying his best to 'kiss' her. One of his gloved hands me its way to the back of her neck to stroke her hair, the other rubbing her back gently. (Y/N) was shocked as happy tears filled her eyes, them soon streaming down as she closed them and returned the 'kiss'. When Alphonse removed his helmet from her lips, he sat up on the ground with (Y/N) still in his arms.

"I-I love you too (Y/N), I always have. But I never thought you loved me,b-because we're best friends and...I'm just an empty suit of armor now; But even so I couldn't stop loving you, how you love nature, people, and your friends and family. So I decided a long time ago, t-that I would love you..since you've loved so many people and things. You've helped me to face so many things that seemed so hard, just by smiling and telling me it would be ok.(Y-Y/N)...I w-want to be with you" Alphonse confessed as a smile was laced in his voice. (Y/N) said nothing else as she laughed happily, wrapping her arms around Al's neck, him immediately wrapping his around her waist as he hugged her lovingly. As they hugged, they both suddenly realized Edward was still waiting and watching, both their faces turning blood red as they scooted quickly away from each other.

"Oh come on you two, you finally admitted  how you feel, don't let me ruin your moment", Edward said as he sported his usual smirk.
"B-Brother!", Alphonse yelled to his older brother as he got up and ran to chase him in embarrassment. Edward then grinned happily and ran away from him, making a significant amount of dust appear on the old dirt road before he yelled back to his brother.

"Come on Al don't be like that! She's gonna make me a great sister in law!" Edward teased to Alphonse as he continued to chase him.
(Y/N) still sat on the ground and looked at the brothers, fondly smiling at them as she shook her head and began to run after them.
"Hey you two don't forget about me!" (Y/N) said smiling as she ran after the two extraordinary brothers.

The End

A/n- hey guys! I'm really sorry if this chapter seemed rushed, but I still hope you liked it anyway. I also hope you loved the song "feels just like home" from Brother Bear 2 that I used for the chapter. Well then I guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, I'll try my best to update again next Friday, I hope you all had a great and safe weekend, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah