I'm So Obsessed

A/n- hey everyone! As usual I've tried my best to come up with another chapter for you guys that I hope you'll love!! Well then, LETS GO!!! :)

(Reader and Al are 18 years old)

Third Person P.O.V

' Candles burning, ruby red~
'Sheets are falling off the bed~

It was a bright, moonlit night in Resembool; Alphonse and his new wife (Y/N) were spending time together in their home. Alphonse had had to go away for business regarding Alchemy for a couple of weeks, and he and his best friend (Y/N) had not been married more than a month, so when Al returned home he decided to surprise (Y/N) with red candles in their now-shared bedroom. Even though he had been rather tired from his long trip, he still wanted to surprise his new bride since they'd hardly had any time together since their marriage.

 Even though he had been rather tired from his long trip, he still wanted to surprise his new bride since they'd hardly had any time together since their marriage

Their bedroom also had red candles strewn about on the floor and table next to their bed, which made the setting romantic.

"A-Al, it's so beautiful..." (Y/N) said smiling at the decor Alphonse had set up.
"Well I'm glad you like it, I had to really hurry fast to get everything set up while you were out, b-but I also transmuted some of the candles when I started running out of time" Alphonse responded while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

After this conversation was exchanged, Alphonse took his new wife's hand and led her to their bed. Once they were sitting together on the side of the bed, Alphonse then began rubbing (Y/N)'s hand with his thumb absentmindedly.

"I-I really missed you while I was away. I know you must've been really lonely here by yourself, even if you did have Winry and Brother not too far down the road, and since we'd only been married a week when I had the sudden business to take care of, I thought when I got back I'd surprise you with these candles...a-and we could finally spend some time t-together" Al added as a red blush found it's way onto his face as he looked down at his lap.

(Y/N)'s face almost immediately adopted the same pronounced red blush, but she soon regained her composure and smiled, now putting her other hand on top of Al's.

"I want that too A-Al" (Y/N) said leaning closer to her new husband and smiling.

Alphonse's face kept it's redness, and if anything it seemed to be redder than before, but he returned the smile and let go of (Y/N)'s hand to rest it upon her cheek, stroking it with his thumb.

In a few seconds, the two newly weds were leaning in to each other, and before long their lips touched in a gentle kiss. Alphonse's hand still rested on (Y/N)'s cheek, while the other intertwined their hands together; Meanwhile, (Y/N)'s free hand found it's way to the back of Alphonse's head, stroking his golden hair.

After a few minutes, their gentle kiss soon turned more romantic and passionate as Alphonse leaned his head to the side, deepening the kiss; (Y/N) blushed deeper at this and suddenly opened her (e/c) eyes at Al's sudden boldness, but she soon closed them and deepened the kiss herself as well.

While they continued their romantic kiss after a short break to breathe, when their lips reconnected Alphonse licked (Y/N)'s bottom lip, asking politely for entrance. (Y/N) gasped slightly at the gesture, which inadvertently allowed Alphonse into her mouth. As they made out, (Y/N) leaned back onto the bed, the kiss never breaking. Soon Alphonse was hovered over (Y/N), the two of them finally breaking the kiss to look into each other's eyes.

The two stared at the other with a fine red blush, but they soon began smiling again as Alphonse leaned  down closer; "I-I've wanted to see you for so long (Y/N)...every day since I had to leave" Alphonse confessed as he kissed (Y/N) once more, this time a little more gentle but still passionate at the same time.

Alphonse parted from the kiss first, but only to move his lips to kiss (Y/N)'s neck gently.

"I-I love you A-Al.." (Y/N) confessed shakingly as she closed her (e/c) eyes and reached up to stroke Al's short golden hair.

Alphonse stopped kissing (Y/N)'s neck to look into her eyes, him now stroking her (h/l),(h/c) hair in response to earlier.

"I love you too (Y/N)... I hope this doesn't sound too strange to you, but over the years I've come to realize how obsessed I've become with loving you; even long before the Promised Day when I got my body back and I was just that suit of armor; when it was late at night and I wasn't able to sleep, my mind always wondered back to you and how amazing you are. I've always loved you...a-and sometimes I think I might love you a little too much since I tend to get a little obsessed with protecting you" Alphonse said as he blushed again and looked to the side.

(Y/N) only widened her eyes in a silent response to Alphonse's honest love, but she soon reached her own hand to cup Al's cheek, which caused him to widen his own eyes and turn his head back to his wife.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to love you too much, if anything I'll probably never be able to love you enough; love you enough for being my best friend no matter what, always being there to comfort me when I was sad or worried, for always going out of your way to protect me when we looked for the Philosopher's Stone,and all the times you saved my life when you were in that suit of armor; But even if you've got your body back, you'll always be my knight in shining armor.. And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm obsessed with loving you too" (Y/N) replied back with a prominent blush of her own.

Alphonse's golden eyes widened again and a blush retuned to his cheeks upon hearing (Y/N)' words, but a gentle smile soon came across his face as he leaned down over (Y/N) to whisper to her, his lips grazing hers.

"I love you too (Y/N), so much" Alphonse said, his lips meeting (Y/N)'s immediately afterwards.

(Y/N) was a little shocked, but that went away soon and was replaced with loving bliss as Alphonse intertwined their hands once again as they continued to kiss.

The End
A/n- hey my people! I hope you loved this chapter and it wasn't TOO cheesy for you (author-chan rubs neck shyly). Just so you know I don't write smut, so I guess I'm strictly a fluff fangirl :) ; well then, I hope you loved this chapter, I'll try my best to continue to update every Friday, I hope you all have a great and safe weekend, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah