Fireflies

A/n- Hey peeps! As usual here's the next chapter and I hope you like it; Also please listen to the song while you read :) Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

"Wow Al, they're so beautiful.. ", (Y/N) said in amazement as she smiled, looking out at the hundreds of fireflies lighting up Winry's backyard.

The Elric brothers had once again come back to Resembool for automail repairs,but Alphonse was just happy he'd get to see his best friend again

The Elric brothers had once again come back to Resembool for automail repairs,but Alphonse was just happy he'd get to see his best friend again. (Y/N) had been Alphonse's best friend for a very long time, and even though he still hasn't told her how he really feels, at this moment Alphonse felt happy just getting to spend time with her again. So when Alphonse looked longingly over to the amazed and smiling girl, he simply nodded his helmet as he too looked out at the "dancing" bugs.

"Yes they are, I've always loved this time of year when they come out at night; It's almost like..
"The sky's alive"
"The sky's alive"

Alphonse then turned his helmet to (Y/N) when she said the same thing he was thinking, to which she then did the same. For a few moments the two looked at each other in surprise, before a firefly landed between the eyes of Alphonse's helmet, causing (Y/N) to giggle softly, Al following as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. However while he was doing so, (Y/N) suddenly grabbed his free gloved hand, timidly pulling him along to the backyard;

"U-Um (Y-Y/N) what are y-you doing?", Alphonse asked nervously as (Y/N) stopped leading him along, a deep red blush appearing on his helmet. When (Y/N) turned around, Alphonse noticed she was blushing as well, her then shyly looking down before she spoke.
"U-Um, well I just...I-I just wanted to watch the fireflies with y-you..I-If that's ok," (Y/N) said as she looked up at her best friend hesitantly, still blushing from her own embarrassment.

For a few moments Alphonse just stood there, not really knowing exactly what to say, until he then proceeded to laugh heartily, his childlike voice echoing through his helmet while he did. While Alphonse laughed, (Y/N) just looked up at him, before his laughter got to her and she too began laughing. When (Y/N) stopped laughing, she smiled and looked up at Alphonse's glowing eyes, who's own laughter was slowly dying down.

"(Chuckle), What was so funny Al?", (Y/N) asked as she smiled up at the armored boy. Alphonse then continued to chuckle slightly as he answered her back.
"(Chuckle) You, that's what; You acted as if you were so nervous to ask me to just watch these fireflies with you," Alphonse explained while moving his helmet to gaze at fireflies, (Y/N) doing the same.
"(Chuckle), (Y/N)," Alphonse continued, earning back the girl's attention from the lightning bugs.
"You don't, have to be afraid or nervous, to ask me anything; you're my best friend (Y/N), so you don't ever have to be afraid around me. A-And I'd.." Alphonse added as he looked to the side slightly, not meeting (Y/N)'s (e/c)-eyed gaze as he 'blushed' light pink on his helmet, rubbing his neck as he continued.
"I'd be, more than happy to."