That Little Wonder

( A/N : Al x Reader-Chan are 16 in this one shot. I know that the Disney princesses in the video above have nothing to do with the story, but it's the only video I could find that would work because of the song (Little Wonders- Rob Thomas). I still hope you enjoy the story though!!!)

AL'S P.O.V. :

Ever since I got my body back, I have been feeling different around ( Y/N). I've been staring at her more lately, I have been thinking about her more, and Every time she's around, my heart stars racing and I feel my cheeks heat up. So I decided to go and talk to brother about it. And I already had a suspicion of
what it was before I went to him. ''Well Al, it seems that my little brother is in love'', brother stated as he grinned. ''And from the looks of things, it looks like you're in love with (Y/N)'', he concluded. Even though I had already suspected it was love that I was feeling at last, my cheeks stilled burned a crimson red at brother's conclusion. (sigh) "Well brother, thanks for confirming my suspicions, but now that I know for sure that it is love, what do I do now?" I asked.

"Well the next thing to do is go and confess to her stupid!!!" Ed yelled as he lightly smacked my head. "OW!! BROTHER THAT REALLY HURT!!!!", I yelled. Brother however decided to shut me up by covering my mouth with his hand "Shhh, do you want (Y/N) to hear you!?!?" brother whispered/yelled. " Now stop complaining and go get her!" , brother said as he shoved me toward the backyard where (Y/N) was. I was about to protest but brother had already shut the door behind me. 'well here goes nothing. I hope (Y/N) loves me as much as I love her.' I said to myself. I then started nervously walking toward the backyard where she was.

(. (Y/N'S) P.O.V. :

(A/N : just so no one is confused Reader - Chan is an artist in this one shot. ok author note OVER!!!)

I was sitting under a oak tree in the backyard drawing a sketch of -guess who- Alphonse Elric. I couldn't tell him about my feelings for him because I didn't want to risk losing our friendship. I mean, Alphonse and I have been best friends since as long as I could remember. I started liking him not long after he and Ed went off in search of the Philosopher's Stone, and now that he finally has his body back, I felt for sure that I could tell him knowing that there was now a possible future . 'Crap, what's wrong with me!?! Why can't I just tell him how I feel? I have always been able to talk to Al , so why is this so freakin' hard!?!' I mentally asked myself . As I was thinking this I noticed Alphonse coming towards me and BLUSHING!!! 'Why is Al blushing? Could he like me too?!' I thought to myself. When Al finally got to where I was ,he looked nervous. 'I wonder why he's so nervous.' 
Third Person P.O.V. :
"U-um (Y-yn)? Can I talk to you for a minute? If your busy drawing though I understand", Al asked very shyly. (Y/N) finally snapped out of her zone when she noticed Al looked saddened. " N-no Al , it's fine I can finish my drawing later. Answering your question is more important, ( Y/N) said as she smiled at Alphonse. " O-oh, ok ", Alphonse replied nervously. (Y/N) blushed slightly and patted a spot on the grass next to her. Alphonse noticed the gesture, and complied to sit next to her. He started twiddling his thumbs to try and calm down his nerves before he finally started speaking. " W-well (Y/N), the reason I came out here was b-because I - I had something really important t-to t-tell you" Al said stuttering and blushing . " A-Al what is it? Whatever it is y-you can tell me " (Y/N) answered. She then put her hand over Al's , causing his heart to beat faster. Soon ,however , their hands were intertwined, causing them both to blush hard again. 'Sigh' " (Y/N), the important thing that I have to tell y-you i-is th-that I ... 'Sigh' is that I l-love you. I have been feeling different around you since I got my body back, a-and I had already suspected it was love, b-but I still asked Brother about it, a-and he confirmed it. (Y/N) , we've been like best friends our whole lives, I can always talk to you about anything, and y-you make me so happy. You're also the most b-beautiful girl I've e-ever known, and I know I already told y-you this, but I -I love you (Y/N). " (Y/N) was so happy that she was speechless. She had wanted to hear those words for almost two years, and now that she finally had, there was only one thing that she could think of to do. Crying and smiling, she pulled Al into a sweet, passionate kiss. Alphonse's eyes widen at first , but quickly closed as he kissed her back. He then tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss, causing (Y/N) to blush more and slightly moan. She then tangled her fingers in his pony tail as his hands went gently to her waist. Lost in the moment, and a little light-headed, (Y/N) started to lean back as Al continued to kiss her, causing them both to gently fall on the grass. When air became absolutely necessary, they both slowly pulled away with a little saliva coming from their once joined lips. As they both slightly panted and stared at each other , the only thing the two blushing teenagers could say was , 'Wow.'
* THE END *
(A/n) : I hope you guys liked this chapter! I thought I might make a Christmas special, but I don't know if I'll have time cause I have so many ideas . Well , see ya in the next story, BUH BYE!!! :)