'Cause Without You...

A/n- Hi guys!  Like usual here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy. Also please listen to the song I found above while you read cause it's really sweet. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

After Edward and Alphonse had returned home again to Risembool, Alphonse and (Y/N) laid together outside Winry's home, enjoying the clear night sky. As they laid on the grass, they couldn't help but notice how clear the night sky was;

"Night time is very beautiful, isn't it Al?", (Y/N) asked as she laid on the soft grass, (e/c) orbs reflecting the stars while she smiled

"Night time is very beautiful, isn't it Al?", (Y/N) asked as she laid on the soft grass, (e/c) orbs reflecting the stars while she smiled. Alphonse's glowing eyes were lost in (Y/N)'s as he turned his helmet to look at the girl, before he 'blushed' brightly and turned it back to the sky.
"O-Oh, yes it is (Y/N). It looks like they're are a lot of stars out huh?", Alphonse asked as he rubbed his helmet, looking to the opposite side to try and conceal his 'blush'; However against his knowledge, (Y/N) had noticed his helmet rise in temperature, but only blushed a light pink in response and smiled as she then shifted closer to Alphonse. Alphonse didn't noticed (Y/N) had changed position until he heard his armored shoulder clank slightly, knowing then something had touched it.

When Alphonse moved his helmet to see what had touched his shoulder, he saw (Y/N)'s shoulder touching his own, red blush coating her (s/c) cheeks as she continued looking above, her head leaned into Alphonse's armor.
"(Y-Y/N)...I-I..", Alphonse stammered out the best he could, helmet coated red at the closeness between them. Despite not being able to feel (Y/N)'s head leaned on his armor, Alphonse was still flustered by the simple fact that the girl wanted to be so close to him.

"A-Al, you and Ed...will probably be leaving tomorrow, won't you?," (Y/N) asked kindly, solemn smile on her face as she turned to Alphonse.
"(Y-Y/N)..."
"I-It's ok Al, I know you two can't come home permanently yet like you want to, I-I'm just...going to miss you until that happens that's all..," (Y/N) replied, giving the youngest Elric a closed eyed smile as she looked at him. 

(Y/N) then suddenly opened her (e/c) orbs as she felt Alphonse wrap his arms around her body, bringing her so close to him her head now rested between his shoulder and his helmet. It wasn't but a few moments afterwards that (Y/N) felt Alphonse's helmet heat up with what could only be blush, mixing with her own as her cheeks rose in temperature as well.
"S-Stay with me..", Alphonse said, holding (Y/N) a little tighter to his armored body.
"A-Alphonse..."
"J-Just please say you'll stay with me!", Alphonse suddenly exclaimed as he still held (Y/N) protectively. To (Y/N), the way he held her at that moment was like that of a child begging to keep something that belonged to it, and she had always hoped she'd belong to him someday.
"T-The truth is, if I could have things my way..I-I'd spend everyday right here with y-you. A-And if I had the power to stop time, I-I want you to know I'd try so we could stay right here forever. Ever since Brother and I first left in search of the Philosopher's Stone, ever moment you've been gone has been far too long for me to not see you again..," Alphonse confessed as he released (Y/N) a little so his glowing eyes could see her eyes.
"I-I've known for a long time that, I'm a complete disaster without you with me. I haven't gotten to see you in four years now, s-so that's why when I finally saw your face today I could've sworn I was dreaming,", Alphonse said, an obvious smile in his voice. "You don't know how many times I've heard your voice or imagined your face in my mind. I-I guess, what I'm trying to say is that I've thought about you all the time..."
Alphonse then stopped momentarily to intertwine his gloved hand with (Y/N)'s own smaller one, his glowing eyes dimming a little as he put his metal forehead against (Y/N)'s warm one. (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes then widened at the coolness of Al's helmet, before tears fell down her cheeks at his words, words she knew came from his heart.