Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?

A/n- hey everybody! Once again here is the latest chapter and I hope you enjoy it! I especially hope you like this chapter since it's literally my last one of 2016 and I hope I end this year with a good chapter 😊 well then, LETS GO!! (Original song by Thompson Square- Are you gonna kiss me or not?)

Third Person P.O.V
Resembool, 1910

Alphonse and (Y/N) were sitting on top of Al and Ed's roof, simply talking about anything and everything they could think of. They were best friends after all, so it was only natural for their topics to be all over the place. As they laughed about funny memories that had happened over the few short years of their lives so far, it soon quieted down and there was silence for a few minutes..comfortable silence. That is, until (Y/N) suddenly broke the comfortable silence.

"Hey Al.. (Y/N) said.

Alphonse turned over to the ten year old girl and replied kindly.
"Yes (Y/N)?."

(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes slightly widened as she looked at Alphonse, but then she slowly looked down at her lap as a red blush crept onto her (s/c) cheeks.

"W-Well, I just want you to know...t-that you really mean a lot to me Al...a-and I've always enjoyed spending time with y-you...I don't really know what I'd do without you" (Y/N) finished, tucking a strand of her (h/l), (h/c) hair behind her ear as her apparent blush increased.

Alphonse was of course more than a little flustered by this, but he smiled none the less as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly before replying.

"O-Oh, Well.. I-I love spending time with you too (Y-Y/N);...a-and you're very s-special to me too..I really don't know how to tell y-you how much you are" Alphonse said as he rubbed the back of his neck, red blush ever darkening.

(Y/N) of course had looked attentively at Alphonse as he'd spoken, but she for some reason started giggling, probably from knowing he was just as embarrassed from saying all that stuff too. Alphonse stopped rubbing his neck to look at a giggling (Y/N), but not much time passed before he too found himself giggling at the embarrassing situation. Before long, the giggling soon ended as quickly as it had began, with the two children now looking at each other as they smiled. Soon however, they stopped even smiling as they stared into each other's eyes, a pink blush creeping its way onto their cheeks the longer they stared. (Y/N) and Alphonse absentmindedly scooted a little closer from their original positions on the roof, still looking deeply into each other's eyes; When they'd moved a little bit closer, Alphonse quickly glanced down at (Y/N)'s lips and then quickly back up to her face again, and he then proceeded to take a nervous gulp before he leaned his head in very slowly. (Y/N)'s eyes of course widened and her (s/c) cheeks flushed red, but she was absolutely frozen and didn't really know what to do since she was still trying to process if this was a dream or not.

' W-Wait..is Al a-about to really k-kiss me?! A-Am I dreaming?' (Y/N) thought to herself as she never moved an inch. She soon got the message that this was really happening

 She soon got the message that this was really happening