See You Later (Request Chapter #12 Part 2)

A/n - Hey peeps! Once again I'm back with another chapter for you all that I hope you enjoy; This is obviously a continuation of alts week's update, so if you haven't read that one yet than feel free to check that part out first; Also thanks again SmuggleMuffin for this request idea, and like always I enjoy hearing good request ideas 💡 from you all it really helps; Well then, LETS GO!! :)

(Y/N)  P.O.V

"Well guys, let the game begin!"

I sat on my bed and smiled. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday and how much fun everyone had had.
"(Sigh) it's been waaaay too long since I had someone to play that with. Most of the time it was just me coming home whenever we could and make more characters for a game....some game I just decided to make years ago that until last night no one had really played.." I trailed off as I looked up at my ceiling, something that at the moment seemed like the most interesting thing in the world.

As I leaned back on my bed and closed my eyes, my breathing seemed to slow when I started thinking about the game.
'I wonder, why did I really make that game? I mean, it was really fun getting to play with everyone, but what was the true reason I decided to make it when I was little?'

I suddenly opened my eyes again and stared back up at my ceiling, still laying down on my bed.
But the more I looked up, the harder it was to fight back the smile threatening to appear on my face, and soon... I realized I couldn't fight it.

"(Giggle) but it still was really fun.."

*flashback*

"Ok, so this is the pair of dice I made for the game.." (Y/N) trailed as she placed the small dice in the center of the board.
"But before we start playing, we u-uh have to pick our characters first.." (Y/N) finished while she scratched the back of her neck sheepishly, slightly blushing at her embarrassing eagerness to start playing.

Edward, Alphonse, and Winry all three looked between each other, as if trying to telepathically decide who would start off the choosing process.

"W-Well, the way I see it...it's your game (Y/N); I-I mean you made this, s-so it's only fair that you should go first.." Alphonse nervously spoke up; He quickly looked down at his thumbs he began twiddling, like it wasn't already obvious from the light heat on his metal cheeks that he was flustered. (Y/N) was glad he was looking down though, or he would've seen her own blush darken at his complement. Still, not caring for a moment if Ed and Winry saw her cheeks, she smiled at the armored boy and reached to pick out one of her favorite characters.

"Alright, well..."

(Y/N) paused until she pulled out a figure, depicting a huntress equipped with a signature hood and arrow holder on her back, a bow securely gripped in her hands.

(A/n- if any of you want to be something else you are more than welcome to change it  in your head since this is role playing after all; just something I like but if that's not you again feel free to change it 😊)