Like I'm Gonna Lose You

A/n- hey guys! As usual I've once again thrown together another chapter for you that I hope you love! Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

'I found myself dreaming~
In silver and gold ~
Like a scene from a movie ~
That every broken heart knows~'

It was a clear,starry night in Resembool; Edward and Alphonse needed to return home once more for repairs, so Winry and Pinako of course let them stay with them with no questions. (Y/N) was visiting her neighbor/ best friend Winry at the time and politely asked if she could possibly spend the night, to which Winry accepted happily without any hesitation. So (Y/N) was currently upstairs in her guest room, and Alphonse was seated at her bedside at her request. (Y/N) had asked him to because she thought he might like to stay up a little while and talk since he couldn't sleep, and the two had been having the best time; While they were still up and laughing softly, (Y/N) had eventually drifted off to sleep, but then held onto Al's gloved hand and asked him to stay.

While Al remained in the guest room with (Y/N) fast asleep, he noticed she seemed to be stirring a little, but only gently grasped her smaller hand tighter.
'She must be dreaming about something' Alphonse thought to himself as he watched (Y/N)'s sleeping form.

'We were walking on moonlight, and you pulled me close~
'Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone~

Suddenly without warning, (Y/N) jolted up in her bed, her breathing slightly panted.

"(Y/N) are you okay?! What happened?!" Alphonse whisper/yelled,concerned as he placed his giant hand on (Y/N)'s back.

(Y/N)'s breathing was still slightly rapid as she turned to face Al, tears beginning to form in her (e/c) eyes.

"(Y-Y/N) what happen-" Alphonse began to ask, but cut himself off as (Y/N) suddenly tightly hugged his armor, her hands wrapped around his neck.

Alphonse left his hands out in the air for a little while, but he soon regained enough composure to hug (Y/N) back, despite his ever-growing 'blush'.

"(Y/N)," Alphonse said as he then began to rub (Y/N)'s back soothingly, "you can always tell me anything, and if you want, I want you to know you can talk to me" Al added as quiet sobs could then be heard.

After a few minutes the sobs stopped and turned to slight sniffles as (Y/N) finally loosened the embrace to look at Al's glowing,caring eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Al...I-I just had a bad dream,that's all" (Y/N) began as she then tried to smile softly. Alphonse loosened the embrace even more to let (Y/N) wipe some stray tears as she began again:

"I was having this dream, where it was the two of us, and we were walking together in moonlight. Suddenly though you stopped..you looked down at me in your armor....a-and then you p-pulled me closer to y-you to hold me" (Y/N) spoke as she blushed deep red at her vivid dream, Alphonse also following suit as he too 'blushed' "You didn't hold me for long before you suddenly disappeared, and then I was just there all a-alone" (Y/N) continued as tears began to form again. "It was so scary, being there all by myself. I-I didn't even care that in the dream you still had your armor....The scary part about it....w-was that y-you weren't there a-at a-all" (Y/N) finished as  she felt herself being brought back into Al's chest plate.

"A-Al,"

"It's ok (Y/N), I know that right now I'm not very helpful with comforting in my current state, but I promise, I'm not going anywhere. You're very special to me...and I'll never leave you" Alphonse said 'blushing' again at the end as he held (Y/N) tighter.

'So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you~
'Im gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye~

"A-Alphonse..." (Y/N) spoke,loosening the embrace again.

"W-What is it (Y-" Alphonse began to reply back, but cut himself off as (Y/N) quickly leaned closer and 'kissed' him right where his lips would be.

'Im gonna hold you,like I'm saying goodbye~'

Al was surprised, his glowing eyes widening and his helmet a deep shade of red as his hands lay suspended in the air, but eventually he recovered and gently let his hands rest around (Y/N)'s waist.Their first 'kiss' lasted a few minutes before (Y/N) pulled away shyly and rested her deeply reddened (s/c) face into Al's chest plate.

"..(Y-Y/N) I-I..." Al said, his helmet still a deep pink.

"...I love you Al" (Y/N) confessed, her voice slightly muffled but still easily understood.

Alphonse made a surprised sound as (Y/N) pulled out of his chest plate before she added to her confession. "I-I've loved you for years, a-and when you disappeared in my dream...I-I was so scared that I'd lost y-you; it just felt so real, your metal arms wrapped around me...but then you were gone..and I was alone. I don't ever want to be alone like that  A-Al,...but if you don't love me I-I -" (Y/N) abruptly finished as Al rested his metal forehead against hers, both of the teenagers  heavily blushing.

"I-I love you too (Y/N), and I've loved you for a long time as well; I know that dream must've been scary for you, but I promise you..I will never, ever leave you like that. After all, that's kind've like Equivalent Exchange for you loving me, isn't it?" Alphonse confessed back, a loving smile in his voice.
pp
arw(Y/N) looked into Al's glowing eyes, their foreheads still touching and their fingers now laced together, as she smiled lovingly and shyly back in response. She didn't say a word before she then leaned closer to Al, resulting in him leaning back on the bed even though he was slightly surprised and flustered.

When Alphonse was laying flat on the bed, (Y/N) gave his helmet another 'kiss' where his lips would be before she laid down on his chest plate to cover her once again blushing cheeks.

"C-Could you...u-um...c-could you stay here with m-me A-Al?" (Y/N) asked still resting on Al's chest plate.

Alphonse didn't have to think about his response as he wrapped his arms back around (Y/N)'s waist and stroked her (h/l),(h/c) hair.

"(Chuckle), I told you I wasn't going anywhere didn't I?" Al replied,a large,loving  smile laced in his voice.

'Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted~
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time~
'So I'm gonna love you~
'Like I'm gonna lose you~

'Im gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you~

Then End

A/n- hey peeps! As always I hope you all had a great day and you lied this chapter! I really like the piano cover of this song, and I hope you enjoyed listening to it while you read this chapter. Well,  guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, the next update will of course be Friday if nothing comes up, I hope you all have a great and safe weekend, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah