❤️ Love Yourself ❤️ (Request Chapter #13/Valentines Day Chapter)

A/N- Heyooo! Hi guys, it's me again and like usual here's the next chapter that I hope you all enjoy; this one is kind've a request chapter idea and a Valentines Day update mixed together, since I had this request idea sent to me towards the end of January,and I promised I would do it(plus I like the idea too lol); And I made this one Valentines Day themed too cause this will be the last update before then. This request was suggested to me by @claudethefox56 , so like always thank you for commenting me this 👍. Also, I have some nice music for you all as background noise if you like that while you read; Well then, LETS GO!! :)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Like usual, I sat in my bedroom on the cot next to my window, looking at the world outside. But though I found the scenery of the world and the things in it, I had always been scared of the people;

"(Sigh) (Y/N), don't you think this has gone on far too long? You're a young woman now, it's time that you grow out of this ridiculous fear that you have!"

I clenched my fist as I continued looking out the window, moving my fingers up and down in the process to try and calm my nerves. My mom's words from earlier in the morning were still fresh in my mind, like they were almost impossible to get out.

'You wouldn't think it was that ridiculous if you were me," I said in my mind, as if I was trying to assure myself that my own words were true.
For some reason, ever since I was a little girl I've had a fear or nervousness around other people. And since it had been a part of my life for as long as I could remember, I finally just accepted that I must have been born that way;

And my mother, on the other hand, is just about as outgoing as a person can get; She just can't seem to understand why I am the way I am.

That's why I guess she always scolds me whenever I act anxious and nervous around other people.

"As you get older (Y/N), you're going to have to communicate better with people; It was alright when you were little, but you AREN'T little anymore; I just don't understand why people are such a problem for you!"

After I had had enough time staring out the window, I got up and went over to my bed, laying stomach-down on the soft mattress.

"(Sigh) what's wrong with me? Why did I have to be born like this?' I asked myself in my head, my (e/c) eyes focused on my soft bed cover.

"Talking to people is so easy for Mom; I guess that has to be why she was able to own her own store in Central."

The more I compared myself to my mother, the more angry and upset I got.
"If I didn't look like her, people would probably never even think I'm her daughter! It would be a shock just because of how different our personalities are!" I exclaimed in my head, gripping the sheets just knowing that had to be what people thought of me.

But the longer I gripped my covers with my hands, the quicker what little anger I had in me faded away and was replaced with forming tears.

"I-I just don't understand; W-Why couldn't I have been born more like h-her? W-Why am I so weird?", I said quietly out-loud to myself, a few tears finally spilling out of my eyes as I buried my head in the blankets.