A Real Knight (Request Chapter #8) Part 1

A/n- Hi guys! Like usual here's the next chapter that I hope you enjoy.  This is also another request/ idea submitted to me by @claudethefox56 where "Reader goes missing and Alphonse is desperate to find her. The reader was apparently kidnapped by a guy that has been stalking her."  I also thought it worked out good with the timing for this idea cause Halloween is Tuesday and this will be the last chapter before the scariest day of the year, so this works out to be a sort've possible real life scary scenario that could happen (though I hope it never does obviously lol) . So thank you @claudethefox56 for this request, and LETS GO!! :)
(A/N) = Alchemist name or just male name

Third Person P.O.V

It had happened so quickly, so quick that it almost didn't seem real. One minute she was there, and the next she just....wasn't.

"We have a photograph of the suspect." Alphonse heard Mustang say as he opened a file Riza handed to him, the armored boy lifting up his helmet in hope.

"His name is (A/N), he's a former state alchemist who's work was terminated by the military for...." Mustang trailed, gaze sharpening and grip tightening the paper the longer he looked at the man's picture.
"Inhumane reasons. I'm not allowed to go into a lot of detail about his project, even with you two boys," Mustang added looking between the two Elric brothers sitting in his office.
"But let's just say he was researching and experimenting with things very similar to that of Shou Tucker, so in so many words he's not the exactly the nicest guy."

Roy looked up from the file, his dark eyes fixated on the youngest Elric who he noticed was nervously fiddling with his thumbs. The flame alchemist quietly got up from his desk and walked over to Alphonse, while Ed simply sat and watched not saying a word.
Alphonse  didn't notice the Colonel walk over to him until he heard him gently but confidently place a white gloved hand on his metal shoulder, him then immediately jerking up his helmet to meet his face. When Alphonse looked up, Even though he still didn't have his body yet, Mustang could still see the fear and worry deep in his glowing eyes....all of the emotion that was contained inside the metal.

"We will find her Alphonse. Now that we know who kidnapped (Y/N), all we have to do is find out where they are; (A/N) obviously is still here in Central, no doubt about that. And there's only a handful of places he could be." Alphonse watched as Roy smiled at him, a confident smile that assured him everything would be taken care of.
"Don't worry, he is dealing with the military after all. And he's an alchemist like us, we do tend to think alike most of the time, even if one is a sick bastard."

As the colonel walked back to his desk and informed Edward on what he and Alphonse should do next, Roy's last words rang through Al's mind.

"We will find her Alphonse."

"Well, it looks like someone's finally awake.."

(Y/N) groggily heard these words as she woke up, (e/c) eyes scanning around the room she was in. From what she could tell it seemed to be a basement, and a very ordinary looking one at that. In fact, it was perfectly normal, just like any other basement. She looked to see that the only non-normal thing about the room was that she was tied to the beige Sheetrock wall behind her. And the man she saw in front of her, squatting with his hands resting on top of his knees, was just as normal looking as his basement.

"I see your the type of person that has to get enough sleep right? Well I must say I didn't mind you sleeping, it was perfectly alright in fact..." The man calmly said, reaching one hand out to touch (Y/N)'s cheek.
"You are quite beautiful when you sleep." Then man said with a smile. (Y/N)'s whole body froze as she stared at the man , her (e/c) eyes wide with fear at his touch.