Somewhere Only We Know

A/n - hello everybody!! Here's the newest chapter I've come up with based on the song above "somewhere only we know" by Keane. I know the songs kinda old, but this is hands down one of my all time favorite (if not my favorite) songs and no matter how old it is I will always love it. So with that little bit of info for you guys, let the chapter begin!!!! :)
Third Person P.O.V.
Like many times before, Ed, Al, and (Y/N) were once again stopping back in Resembool for auto mail repairs ( for cough Ed cough). So while Ed was getting Winry to make some new adjustments to his auto mail, Alphonse got an idea. 'While Brother is getting new repairs, I wonder if (Y/N) might want to walk around awhile.. Maybe I could finally tell her what I've always wanted to say too.' After Alphonse thought about it, he walked over to where (Y/N) was laying. " U-um (Y/N)?" He asked. " What is it Al?" (Y/N) replied. Alphonse seemed to blush even more around the girl recently than when they were children- even when she would simply smile at him like right now. " O-Oh, I was just wondering I-If you might want to go for a walk while Brother's auto mail gets f-fixed. I-I m-mean you don't h-have too if y-you don't -" the young boy stuttered out but was soon stop when (Y/N) reached forward and grabbed his leather hand. " I -I'd love too A-Al. Come on let's go!" She said as she gently pulled Alphonse with her down the path.

If it wasn't apparent that he was blushing before, it definitely was now because his whole armored face felt blood red at the fact that (Y/N) was holding his hand

If it wasn't apparent that he was blushing before, it definitely was now because his whole armored face felt blood red at the fact that (Y/N) was holding his hand. He quickly caught up with her, and before long he cautiously and gently gripped her hand back- which in turn now caused (Y/N)'s face to blush red as well. ' (Y/N )'s blushing. I wish she knew how beautiful I think she is...' Al thought to himself. The two soon however noticed they were staring at the other and quickly averted their gaze back to the scenery.

Some time later, Al was suddenly pulled off the path by (Y/N). " Come on Al! Let's go to the river that we all used to play at!" She said laughing and pulling Al along. The Armored boy could only chuckle at the girl he loved. "W-woah slow down (Y/N) I'm right behind you! " he said laughing. The two soon came to the river that held so many fond memories of their childhood here.

( I know it's not exact but it's the closest picture I could find! Sorry guys!!)" This place has a lot of memories huh?

" This place has a lot of memories huh?... You, me, Ed, and Winry playing here and having so much fun... Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and relive those memories ...because those were some of the best days of my life"        (Y/N) said smiling as she looked into the sparkling blue water. " yeah, me too. Those were the days before I lost my body too...even before Mom died. I always hated it when some of us would have to leave early and go home, but that meant I could also look forward to the next time we came here and got to spend time together" Alphonse replied as he remembered some of the memories himself. They both soon realized what Al had said at the last part and slowly looked over at each other blushing greatly.'But that meant I could also looked forward to the next time we came here and got to spend time together...'  " A-Al.. You m-mean you enjoyed just spending t-time with m-me?" (Y/N) asked blushing slightly. "U-Uh.. W-Well what I m-meant w-was... I-I was t-trying to s-say t-that..." Alphonse tried to tell her that he had fallen in love with her all the way back then, but his mind went blank as he looked into (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes and now clearly saw her beautiful blushing face. ' I want to tell her now, but how can I think about anything when she looks at me like that...' After that, (Y/N) simply stood up and began walking back up towards the path. Alphonse was a little confused by her actions, but nevertheless he stood up as well and began to follow after (Y/N) to their next destination.

After they stopped by the river and began walking on the path once again, they finally reached an old tree with a swing from when they were kids. When they reached the top of the little hill where the tree stood, (Y/N) sat on the swing and began to swing a little in the warm breeze.

( again the picture is not exact but it's the closest I could find :) ) She soon however felt Alphonse's hands on her back as he began gently pushing her

( again the picture is not exact but it's the closest I could find :) ) She soon however felt Alphonse's hands on her back as he began gently pushing her. But to her disappointment, she felt Al's hands leave her back. " S-sorry (Y/N), I should have asked y-you first." (Y/N) only looked back at Alphonse smiling once again and said " It's alright Alphonse. I don't mind. I-In fact it f-felt r-really nice" (Y/N) finished saying before she turned around so he couldn't see her blushing again. 'Wait.. D-Did (Y/N) just say that it felt nice when I was pushing her?' Right here at this moment, Alphonse felt an overwhelming determination to finally confess to (Y/N) that he loved her. ' it's finally time that I tell her. (Y/N) has the right to know how I feel.' " U-Um ( Y/N), there's something that I -I have to t-tell you.." Alphonse was about to keep talking but (Y/N) suddenly got off the swing. " Sorry Al, but it's starting to get pretty late and Ed and the others might start getting worried about us. I don't mean to be rude by interrupting you, but I don't really feel comfortable with the thought of going home in the dark either" ( Y/N) said slightly embarrassed. Alphonse however felt disappointed. Not in (Y/N), but in himself because he felt that he had failed (Y/N) by not telling her his feelings. ' Way to go Alphonse. The main point of even taking a walk in the first place was so you could confess to (Y/N) and now you've waited too late! *sigh* at this rate it looks like I'll probably never be able to tell her' Alphonse said to himself. "O-oh, yeah you're right (Y/N). Brother and Winry probably are getting worried about us... And I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable walking in the dark either, so let's go" Alphonse said sort of sad as he reached out his leather hand to pull (Y/N) up from the swing. What Al didn't know was that (Y/N) had noticed the sad tone in his voice, and now knew with absolute certainty what he wanted to tell her. " Ok Al".

After they finally returned to the Rockbell house, (Y/N) noticed that Alphonse was about to go inside after not speaking much since they left the tree. ' poor Al, he must still think that I haven't noticed how he's been acting ever since we left the tree. *giggle* but I think I know how to cheer him up' (Y/N) said thinking to herself. " H-Hey Al.." She said as she began to approach him as he almost made it back inside. " What is it (Y/N)? " Alphonse answered politely. What happened next was something Alphonse never would have expected. Before he had much time to be concerned, (Y/N) slightly pulled down Al's shoulders and kissed him on his helmet right where his lips would be. After a few minutes, (Y/N) slowly pulled away from Al and finally saw that his glowing red eyes were widened and his metal face was red. ( sort of like this picture)

" I love you too Al"  (Y/N) said as she then walked inside the house with a permanent smile on her red cheeks

" I love you too Al"  (Y/N) said as she then walked inside the house with a permanent smile on her red cheeks. It took Al a few seconds before he snapped himself out of his trance and said " Beautiful and smart..." As he then followed his new lover inside.

*The End* 
A/N- Hey guys!!! As always I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter and I hope that it wasn't too long for you. The idea for this chapter literally just came to me today as I was listening to the song above (love this song!!!) so I hope you guys liked it and maybe even the song too and I'll update sometime soon as always. Well, guess that's all for now! So thank you all for reading this and I will see all my lovely readers in the next chapter!!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
- Sarah