Hold On To You

A/n- hi everybody! Once again I got lazy and just wasn't feeling inspired to update as often as I normally do, but here is the newest chapter finally!; I originally had another idea for this chapter, but I'll probably write that one right after this one. So with my newest excuse out of the way, here's the newest chapter and I hope you enjoy it!

Third Person P.O.V

Nights like this had been going on for a while; Nights that involved (Y/N) sitting on her bed while looking out her window towards Central, wondering what Alphonse was doing at that moment.

'The cool air running through my hair
'Nights like these,doesn't seem fair
'For you and I to be so far away

Night after night, since the two Elric brothers had left their hometown of Risembool , did (Y/N) do this repetitive action in hopes that maybe it would help her feel less alone. She missed the two Elrics very much, which was understandable since she'd known them since she and her parents had moved their when she was four; But above everything else in this world ..she missed Alphonse.

'I wonder what Al's doing right now' (Y/N) thought to herself longingly as she bent her knees and rested her chin on them

'I wonder what Al's doing right now' (Y/N) thought to herself longingly as she bent her knees and rested her chin on them. 'I hope he's not too lonely in Central.. at least I can sleep after all.. Poor Al can't sleep and has to sit by himself until morning'

'I wonder if (Y/N)'s still awake right now' Alphonse was thinking to himself in Central that same night. 'Ever since I got this body, I've realized how much all the senses improve the world, and how much  I'm left alone to my own thoughts of (Y/N). I wish Brother and I were back home, that way (Y/N) and I could see each other every day like we used to.. And I could maybe  be holding her with my own arms while we sat and talked and looked at the stars..' Al thought as he stared out the window of he and Ed's room that was ironically looking in the direction of Risembool. The lonely armored boy then internally sighed as he put his giant leather hand on the window. 'Brother and I will be home soon (Y/N), and I know  I'll have my body back someday. I promise. I love you..'

'I know you and Ed will come home soon Al, just keep working hard and I know you'll make a lot of progress.. and I love you..' (Y/N) thought as she held her hand up to her window as well and soon drifted off to sleep.

*Two weeks later*

"Mom!Dad! Ed and Al are back home again!" (Y/N) exclaimed to her parents as she saw the brothers coming up the road. She knew though that this was not their final homecoming as she ran down the road to meet them; Ed still had his automail arm and leg and Al's soul was still in the seven foot tall armor suit, so they must have just been coming back for a break and some repairs from Winry. But if they were back, even if just for a couple of days, (Y/N) was just happy to see them again. "Hey (Y/N)!" Edward yelled as he grinned and waved at her, to which she immediately replied back with her own smile and wave; "Hey (Y/N), it feels like it's been a while since Al and I have been back here , hehe I almost don't recognize the place" Ed said while smiling friendly. "Hehe, maybe that's because it has been a while Ed; you don't know how happy I am to see you two again!" (Y/N) replied smiling and lightly blushing. "I don't understand (Y/N), I mean Brother and I are still the same.. And I'm still a giant  hunk of metal.." Alphonse said while looking down and rubbing his metal shoulder. "Al.." Ed said looking over at his little brother. Suddenly without warning, (Y/N) walked towards Alphonse, stood on the tips of her toes, and wrapped her arms around him the best she could in an attempt to hug him. "I know you and Ed will be whole again someday, so until that day comes.. Just the fact that you're home again is enough for me; I-I've really m-missed you A-Al" (Y/N) stated while nuzzling her head closer to Al's helmet as her cheeks filled with red blush. To say that Al was shocked wouldn't even be close, but after (Y/N) spoke these words he finally processed what had happened, and finally wrapped his giant arms around her tightly but also gently." I-I've missed y-you too (Y-Y/N)" he said somehow blushing deep red and nuzzling her head as well. "So are you two going to finally say 'I love you' or am I gonna have to do it for you?" Ed asked the teenagers while he had his arms crossed and smirked knowingly; "B-Brother!  I-I.. W-We don't..u-um" Alphonse replied as he 'blushed' deeply. He was going to put (Y/N) down to argue with his brother, but was cut off as she slightly leaned back and kissed his helmet where his lips would be. This action made Al accidentally hold her tighter as his glowing eyes widened; "I love you Al" (Y/N) said smiling at the armored boy even though her cheeks seemed to have invented a new shade of red. "I-I love you too (Y/N)" he replied holding her closer and wanting to do nothing more than just that. "Well it's about time" Ed stated as he then smirked happily at the two with his shoulders still crossed.

*THE END*A/N- what's up guys! Again I'm sorry for another long wait,but I've returned once again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, leave a comment and tell me what you think, vote on it, or both if you like! Hope that didn't  sound ...

*THE END*
A/N- what's up guys! Again I'm sorry for another long wait,but I've returned once again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, leave a comment and tell me what you think, vote on it, or both if you like! Hope that didn't  sound too greedy, but seriously guys if you like this chapter or any other ones I've made just feel free anytime to let me know. Well guess  that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah