Just Say Yes

A/n- Hi guys! Like usual here's the next chapter that I hope you enjoy; I didn't get a request idea for this week so I randomly found the song above and thought it would be a really cute chapter to make out of it. So then, hope you enjoy this chapter and the song above, and LETS GO!! :)
Also I'm gonna add this other song from the movie "Surfs Up" called Just Say Yes too, if you're on a laptop and want to listen to it instead or if you're on an iPad or phone you can listen to it to get the vibe for the chapter. And I'm adding an acoustic version of the main song above too in case you prefer that :) (I have too many songs lol 😂)

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sat on the floor in her guest room, breathing heavily with her hand over her racing heart. Her back was pressed against her closed door,and the blush she'd had on her face hadn't lightened at all. (Y/N) looked to the ceiling as she continued to pant heavily, hand still over her heart.

"Why did I do that?! Why did I just run away like that?!", (Y/N) thought as she looked up at the ceiling, before she closed her (e/c) eyes to try and calm herself.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I've wanted to hear him say that for almost my entire life, so why? Why was I suddenly so terrified?"

(Y/N) paused her thoughts for a moment, the only sound in her ears that of her heart that still felt as if it would beat right out of her chest. The blush on her face somehow deepened in red even more than it already had as she clutched the fabric of her clothes that were over her heart.

"And why did I run away like that? Alphonse...told me that he loved me. My best friend,and the only boy I've ever...felt that way about, told me the one thing I've wanted to hear since I was a little girl. And I just ran off like a scared little kid."

(Y/N) sighed and brought her legs up to her chest, her back still against the closed door as she put her forehead against her knees.

"Nice going (Y/N). Not only did you completely embarrass yourself in front of Al, but now he probably thinks you don't feel the same way about him," (Y/N) said out-loud, the blush on her face deepening at the embarrassing moment that hadn't happened but only thirty minutes ago.

(Y/N) raised her forehead from her knees and looked in front of her as tears formed in her (e/c) eyes.
"How am I ever going to be able to look at him again? I've completely messed everything up now. H-He probably won't even want to be my friend anymore a-after this!", (Y/N) let out as the tears that had been forming in her eyes finally fell freely down her face like raindrops. She placed her head back behind her knees again; her body shook as she cried.

"I-I'm sorry A-Al...I-I'm such an idiot.."

At the time, (Y/n) didn't know that Alphonse had gotten halfway up Winry's steps to go to (Y/N)'s guest room, and had heard everything.

Alphonse's P.O.V

I stood there motionless on the stairs, my armored body was frozen. I was going up to see (Y/N) when I heard her talking to herself, and she was crying right now. Why couldn't I just make my body move and go up and see her? (Y/N) is my best friend, a-and I love her, so why can't I move?