A/N.....I Feel Terrible....🤧

A/n- Hey guys...so as I am currently sitting in my desk chair, wrapped up in my Snuggie, and my hot tea in hand, I am hear to say that I.Feel.Terrible. I don't have the flu I think, but I just have horrible sinus congestion, and I can't breathe out of my nose. Lol so yeah moral of the story is that I'm sick and at the moment I can't taste anything I eat or drink (I could earlier today but taste comes and goes). I hope I didn't sound really whiny 😫 right now, but I just thought I'd let all my peeps know the situation of why you're all not getting an actual chapter like I promised you. I said I was going to update another chapter this week last Friday cause I missed a week, but I just don't think I can right now because of how terribly congested I am.
So with that, I've prepared some cool amvs for FMA that I found on the "You of Tube" that I hope you enjoy, as well as some possible preferences for future Boyfriend Scenarios with Alphonse X Reader. Hope you enjoy! 😊

P.s I don't own ANY of these amvs and all of the credit goes to the creators and Hiromu Arakawa for Fma.

(Full Metal Alchemist- Dance with the Devil)

(AMV-Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood-Champion-Fall Out Boy)

(Demons -FMA Amv)

(FMA: B-Everybody wants to rule the world-Lorde)

(Photograph MEP) 😭 The Feels!!

(Fullmetal Alchemist | Brother)

I only heard this song today but I absolutely love it and this is my favorite of all of these.

And now....BOYFRIEND SCENARIO PREFERENCES!!! I'm probably gonna be doing some of these cause I enjoy reading them, so if you all want specific ones for me to do as long as they aren't smut then feel free to leave them in the comments.

1. How you two met.

2. How you became friends.

3. You begin having feelings for him.

4. You realize that you love him.

5. He confesses his feelings.

6. Your first date.

7. He holds your hand in public.

8. Your first kiss.

9. Awkward couple moments (might be multiple scenarios).

10. How you two cuddle.

11. Spending alone time together.

12. Him being a perfect gentleman.

Etc..

So those are some future scenario chapters I might make if you all might like to read them. Again if you are interested in seeing some of these and more scenarios made into updates, please leave any others you'd like to read in the comments I'd be more than happy to do them. I might do some of these until I get any requests (I'm sorry if I sound demanding lol).

*Blows runny nose*

Phew...well, guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, if I'm any better by next Friday I WILL have a chapter out with one  of these preferences, I hope you all have a safe, great weekend, and I'll see all of my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! 😎👋

~ Sarah

This is another amv with the same song as the last one above,"Brother" by Gerard Way, that I had to add just because of the way the creator edited the ending

This is another amv with the same song as the last one above,"Brother" by Gerard Way, that I had to add just because of the way the creator edited the ending. Watch it and you'll know what I mean. (I personally thought it was cool)