Don't Let Go

A/n- hi again everyone! As usual here's the newest chapter I hope you like! Well then, LETS GO!!!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

It was all finally over. The Elric brothers, Edward and Alphonse, had finally restored what they'd lost, and were returning home to Resembool for good. Edward had restored his arm to its original state, and after five years now, Alphonse finally had his body restored to him as well. The brothers were now walking up the old dirt road leading to Winry's home, excited to see their childhood friend again.

"Well, we finally did it Al! We're finally going home. And this time, we don't have to go anywhere", Edward said as he turned to his younger brother, smiling contently. Alphonse looked up off the ground with his golden eyes, smiling back to his older brother as he continued limping on his cane by his side.
"Yeah, I'm really glad I finally get to try some of Winry's apple pie too", Alphonse responded as he smiled happily. Edward nodded his head as a chuckle came from him, then returning his attention back forward. A few moments of comfortable silence then came between the brothers before Ed noticed Alphonse begin to struggle to keep up with him.

"Hey, we can rest for a minute if you want Al", Edward suggested concerned.
"Thanks Brother, I'm sorry I'm so slow, but I guess a short break might do me some good," Alphonse replied back as he limped to set on a stone bench.
"It'll really be nice to be home again, won't it Brother?" Alphonse asked as he looked longingly towards Winry's home.
"Yeah it will, but I know you don't wanna go home just to try some of Winry's pie, right Al?" Edward asked as he smirked at his brother, who was now flustered as his face turned beet red.
"B-Brother! I-I d-don't-"
"I know you're in love with (Y/N) Al." Edward declared as he continued smirking knowingly at his still flustered brother.
Alphonse's eyes widened and his blush increased as he looked down at his lap in embarrassment.
"H-How did y-you find out?"
"(Laugh) Oh come on Al, I've known for years now.. It's not that hard for even me to figure out based on the way you act around her.. And the way she acts around you too", Edward said as he nudged his little brother's shoulder. Alphonse continued to look at his brother in his flustered state, before he looked back down in a downcast manner.
"Hey what is it Al? You ok?"
"I-It's just that...I'm not so sure she feels the same way about me..." Alphonse said solemnly. Edward was about to contradict his little brother before Alphonse suddenly stood up, slightly struggling.
"W-Well anyway, we should probably make up for a bit of lost time..Lets get going brother."

When the two brothers finally reached the Rockbell house, they were soon met with their beloved friend Winry. When she saw the brothers, her blue eyes filled with happy tears as she ran to the two, engulfing them in a hug as they all three fell on the ground.

 When she saw the brothers, her blue eyes filled with happy tears as she ran to the two, engulfing them in a hug as they all three fell on the ground

"Welcome home you two!" Winry exclaimed as she smiled happily. The brothers looked up at her happily as they both grinned like fools, happy to finally be reunited with their friend. When Winry finally got off the boys, she turned to the house to call for someone, a name that when called made Alphonse produce a pink blush on his cheeks.