Tell Me Where Do I Belong...

A/N- Hello once again everybody! Here's the latest chapter I hope you all like :). Please listen to the song above if you can called " Vagabond" by WILD to get the theme of the chapter. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) was not what most would call a 'normal' fourteen year old girl. Sure she had (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, so she didn't LOOK abnormal, but she was what most people would call a vagabond. She was an Alchemist who traveled from place to place, not staying in one town for very long. In whatever town (Y/N) stayed in, she would help anyone who required help with her Alchemy, and in return they would offer her money for her travels. She always tried to turn them down, saying that they didn't have to pay her for her services, but they insisted so she'd take the money for food and other essentials. This was how she met the Elric brothers, in a town called Liore. When she met them, she told them of how she was also an Alchemist, and that she was traveling around in search of the one thing that could make her whole again.......
The Philosopher's Stone.

She had performed the ultimate taboo of human transmutation just like the Elric brothers, in an attempt to bring back her father. She'd never known her mother, so her father was the only close family she had. She was ten years old when she performed the transmutation, and as a result had lost her left arm in the process. She told the brothers that that was the reason she was traveling around alone... To rewrite her wrongs and restore what she'd lost. When the brothers told her they were all in search of the same thing, they asked her if she wanted to travel with them, to which she happily agreed. After all, after four years of traveling alone, she had to admit she'd gotten rather lonely. So now, she was currently traveling with the two brothers in search of the legendary Philosopher's Stone, the only hope the teenagers had of fixing their mistakes.

*Time Skip*

About six months later, Edward, Alphonse, and (Y/N) were staying in a hotel, since they were currently on another mission ordered by Colonel Mustang. Edward had already gone to bed, Alphonse sat quietly in their guest room, and (Y/N) stood out on the balcony outside their joined rooms.

As she leaned on the railing and looked at the stars in the clear night sky, her mind wondered to all that had happened in the last six months