For The Dancing And The Dreaming (Request Chapter #9)

A/n- Hi guys! Here's the newest chapter for this week and I hope you enjoy. This is another idea/ request from SmuggleMuffin the song "for the dancing and the dreaming" from HTTYD2. The song above is Taylor Davis's cover of the song, so please listen to it while you read if you want. well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sat on the grass in Winry's yard, watching the Elric brothers spar. Whenever the trio came back to Resembool, the two brothers would find time to practice sparring with each other while Winry worked on repairs.

"Hey come on Al! You don't have to hold back on me ya know!", Ed yelled with a fighting grin on his face.
"I know Brother! I just want to make sure you haven't gotten too rusty that's all!", Alphonse replied back as he blocked a kick from Ed.

"What'd you say?!", Ed yelled again, running back at Alphonse to do a roundhouse kick; this earned an echoing chuckle from his little brother, who once again blocked eds kick with his armored hands

(Y/N) then smiled at the two, happy to see them enjoying some friendly competition with each other.
"those two have always been like this; they're siblings but they're able to fight with each other without getting angry." As (Y/N) devoted all of her attention in the fight to Alphonse, she was unable to stop the pink hue of a blush that came to her cheeks the more she watched him. However when Alphonse glanced his glowing eyes in her direction, (Y/N) immediately faced her head down towards the ground, the blush on her cheeks deepening. She'd always done that; every time she thought Alphonse might look over at her she would turn away and seem like she hadn't been staring at her best friend.

"Am I ever going to stop doing that? It's been four years since I-...." as (Y/N)'s thoughts trailed, she could feel the heat to her cheeks increase. When she contained her blush to where she hoped Alphonse couldn't notice, she raised back up to watch the remainder of the fight.

"It's no wonder that I still don't know how he feels. But then again, if Al felt that way, I guess he would've said something by now. Especially since we're searching for the Philosopher's Stone... And I'm still the same as always, too shy to say what I want to."

When the fight was finished, Alphonse had won, with Ed sitting on the ground;

"I gotta say, Al, that was pretty impressive. Looks like after all these years you can still kick my ass," Ed said with a small smile. Alphonse chuckled and held out his hand for his older brother to take, helping to lift him up to his feet.
"Thanks Brother, though I can't say that it wasn't almost a tie," Alphonse replied in a humble way as he rubbed his neck with his free hand.