Never Be Alone

A/n- hey guys!  Like usual here's the next chapter and I hope you all enjoy;   Also please listen to the song above while you read. well then, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

"It'll be alright, I'm sure we won't be gone too long."
(Y/N) sat on the grass next to Alphonse, knees pulled up to her chest as she listened to him say those words, silently nodding her head.The two of them both knew he and Ed would be leaving home again the next day, so (Y/N) and Alphonse naturally didn't want to say goodbye.

Alphonse then turned his helmet towards (Y/N), eyes dimmed halfway as his voice shared that of a smile.
"(Y/N), Brother and I will be alright; So don't worry, the two of us will be back home soon, I promise."
Alphonse then turned his helmet away from (Y/N), "blush" forming on his metal cheeks as he shifted one of his hands closer to (Y/N).
"A-And um, I-I know there are some...things we need to talk about.."

(Y/N) looked down at her lap and blushed deep red, knowing exactly what Alphonse was talking about. The armored boy was referring to when (Y/N) had sent him a letter about a week prior, her telling him in said letter about how she had deeper feelings towards him then friendship. Now at that moment, (Y/N)'s felt her heart would beat out of her chest. She had always worried Alphonse didn't return her feelings, and she now especially feared she had ruined their friendship now that Alphonse knew. (Y/N) brought her knees down from her chest, her hand touching where Alphonse's was. This caused Alphonse to immediately turn his head back to (Y/N), him noticing her red blush while she continued looking down.

"W-We um.....we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to Al; W-We can forget it ever happened if you want..."

(Y/N) trailed off as she felt Alphonse move closer and wrap his large arms around her shoulders, hugging her tightly as her blush somehow got even darker then before.

"(Chuckle), who ever said I wanted to forget it?", Alphonse asked kindly, moving a little away from (Y/N)'s form so his glowing eye met her (e/c) ones. (Y/N) was surprised, only looking up at Alphonse with the same red blush as before without saying a word.

Alphonse laughed to himself softly as he bent his helmet to (Y/N), moving close enough to "kiss" her on her (s/c) cheek. Alphonse then pulled away to see (Y/N)'s still blushing face, him smiling on the inside as he intertwined their hands together.

"(Y/N), I-I've wanted to tell you the same thing for a long time; I-I just..never said anything because I didn't know if you-ah!"

Alphonse stopped himself as (Y/N) quickly moved to kiss him where his own lips would be, her soft lips meeting metal as his glowing eyes widened. After a few moments, Alphonse regained composure and leaned his helmet closer to (Y/N), glowing eyes dimmed as he slowly wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s form. Alphonse kept leaning  towards (Y/N), causing her to wrap her arms around his helmet as she fell back on the ground, Alphonse on top of her. (Y/N) pulled back for air while Alphonse snuggled his helmet against her cheek, causing her to giggle.

"(Giggle) Alphonse..", (Y/N) commented. Alphonse continued snuggling her cheek as he replied, his arms on either side of her.
(Giggle) What?", Alphonse said, stopping as he moved away, him then hovering above (Y/N). The two laid there on the grass and looked at each other, both smiling to themselves even if one smile couldn't be seen.

Alphonse then moved one hand to cup (Y/N) cheek, saying one last thing as he leaned down to where their foreheads touched.

"I promise (Y/N), even though I can't be home right now, I'm still with you; You're never gonna be alone, okay? You've got me."

The End

A/n- hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter turned out extremely short and was basically crap, but I've had company at my house for a good part of the day so I've not really been able to focus, and I'm going somewhere soon so I won't have time to write more. But still, I hope you all find it in your hearts to like it anyway :). Also I kinda took the concept of Reader writing a confession letter to Alphonse from me doing the same thing irl. I wrote a letter to my crush/best friend back in December before Christmas and basically told him I'd liked him for a long time. Even though I never technically got a yes or no answer, he was really sweet about it and told me it wasn't stupid to write it (cause that's what I'd said) and that we could talk about it now...eeeeeven though the topic has yet to be brought up again 😅. Well enough about my love life, lol guess that's all for now, so thank you all so much for reading this, I'll update again next Friday, I hope you all have a safe, great weekend, and I'll see all my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! :)
~ Sarah

P.s. Also if you all don't mind, could some of you maybe comment some good songs I could maybe use for future chapters since I'm running out 😅🙏. Thanks peeps!! 😘

 Thanks peeps!! 😘