Can You Meet Me Halfway? | Request Ch. Part 2 |

A/n- hello once again my lovely Readers! To be honest I feel REALLY bad for making you guys wait a whole week for part two, but I couldn't fit it all in one part cause it would've been too long. So with that being said, LETS GO!! :)

Third Person P.O.V

* Central, 1914 *

"Well guys, lets see what's really going on in this place" Ed said as Alphonse and (Y/N) silently nodded their heads, afterwards then following behind the Fullmetal Alchemist. As they were walking, (Y/N)'s neko instincts began to take control again as she sensed an ominous feeling in the air with her remarkable neko hearing, before Edward suddenly stopped.

"What is it Brother?" Alphonse asked concerned.
"I was just thinking how big this facility actually is; We might be able to cover more ground quicker if we split up" Edward responded back, turning around to face Alphonse and (Y/N).

"Are you sure Brother? It might be dangerous if there are bad things going on in here" Alphonse said trying to convince his older brother.
"You don't have to worry about me so much Al; I know there's probably dangerous stuff in here, but I can handle it on my own if I have to. I'll go on inside the actual building, and you and (Y/N) go and check around the outside perimeter" Edward said assuredly.
"Sigh, I guess there's no me changing your mind when you've already made it up is there?" Alphonse replied back, a soft chuckle in his voice at his brother's 'solo' attitude. Edward gave a small brotherly smile in response as the three teens split up.

When Alphonse and (Y/N) made their way to the side of the building, they didn't have much time for conversation while they looked around, for they were soon met with an unwelcomed visitor.

"Well well, what do we have here? Two lambs ready for the slaughter I see" a male voice said from the darkness. Alphonse and (Y/N) were of course alerted to the presence immediately, as Alphonse then moved in front of (Y/N) protectively.

"Who's there?!" Alphonse asked loudly, his childlike voice echoing in the armor. There wasn't much of a delay, only the appearance of glowing red eyes piercing the darkness as the figure then stood up, accompanied by large weapons before he spoke again.

 There wasn't much of a delay, only the appearance of glowing red eyes piercing  the darkness as the figure then stood up, accompanied by large weapons before he spoke again

"Oh no one really, just the person who's about to cut up you and you're pretty little friend here into little pieces. Doesn't that sound fun?!" The figure said with a crazy-like laugh.

Alphonse said nothing in response and only kept his fighting stance, ready for any attack the crazy person might do, while (Y/N) continued staring at the 'man' in fear.

"Y-You're like A-Alphonse...Aren't you?" (Y/N) finally said as her voice shook slightly, but she still stared down the person, her (e/c) eyes never breaking eye contact.