4. Big Brother

Meghan's POV:
Charlie finally woke up. I give him a bag of ice for his jaw and wait for him to speak.

"Wha-What happened?" He asks frantically.

"Well, what's the last thing you remember?" He thinks for a moment.

"I- I remember kissing you and then blacking out." He replies.

"Well, after you kissed me, Ryan came. He saw us kissing and hit you, knocking you out." His eyes widen and he looks around the room for the first time.

"Oh no. Whe-Where are we?! Where is Ryan?" He gets up to leave and I freak out and kiss him again. He sits down and I begin to talk.

"Okay. 1. We are in a hotel room. My hotel room. I made Ryan get the crew rooms for the night, or at least until you woke up. 2. I made Ryan leave once he carried you up. He begged to stay, but I made him leave." He sighs in relief and slouches on the couch.

"Well, shouldn't I be in my own room?" He asks with a smirk.

"Woah, don't get so cocky dude. After all, there are 2 beds. Or other rooms. But I thought it was safer if I stayed with you. Ryan is the "classic" big brother" He smiles and stays quiet for a moment.

"This doesn't mean anything Puth." I say and push him a little. Wow. This dude has some muscle.