36. BBMAs

Charlie's POV:
"But Charlie!" Meghan screams through her phone.

"Meg, I'm super sorry but I have a show in London and I can't let my fans down." I say.

"Charlie you promised to be here for my performance." She says sniffling.

"Meg, are you crying?" I ask.

"N-No."

"Don't lie to me baby."

"Okay Charlie, yes, I'm crying. And I want you here with me!" She screams again. She starts sobbing and hangs up. I throw my phone across the hotel room and put my head into my hands.

Meghan's POV:
Jordon washes my face and Allison does my hair and makeup. They help me get into my dress for tonight and I meet Ryan downstairs. Jordon is also coming but Ryan begged me to come. We all head into a black SUV that all the stars use.

"Who are you, Diplo?" Ryan says trying to cheer me up. I laugh and we get into the car. We finally reach the pink carpet and get out. The BBMAs is having a T-Mobile takeover and everything is pink. I stop along the carpet and meet fans, take photos, and do interviews and then we head inside the arena.

"Front row, who are we, Diplo?" I say and Ryan starts cracking up. The awards start and Britney slays the stage. I turn to JOJO,

"How can I follow this?" I ask.

"By being queen and slaying your smash hit." I laugh and continue watching the awards. Charlie's and Wiz's song comes on and I refrain from crying. They announce him as the winner and I record it and send it to Charlie. After a few more awards and performances I finally get to perform. I start singing and before I know it, the song is over. We finish the awards and go to the after party. Ryan and Jordon run off and dance and I am left alone. I start playing on my phone and then someone taps me on the shoulder. A bartender stands before me with multiple glasses on a plate I grab one and start drinking away. Before I know it, I am on the dance floor with some guy and drinking more champagne. The guy starts grinding on me and I see camera flashes. I am too drunk to care at this moment and continue dancing. I am finally pulled away by Jordon and nearly fall trying to walk to the car. She has Ryan carry me to the car and then up to my room. The last thing I remember is Charlie's name flashing on my phone screen.

Author Note: Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying these! And just like promised, I uploaded this chapter. In case you didn't know, Charlie is trying to call Meghan and thats what "Charlie's name flashing on my phone screen" means. Make sure to comment, like, and share!