61. Meghan in OZ

Charlie's POV:
"Okay now type, 'Aussies! Coming to you live from @TwitterAU at 5:30pm tonight make sure you send me your ?'s at #MeghanInOz' and include the lips emoji" Meghan says while getting her nails painted. I sit on top of her makeup table sending out tweets and other notifications to her fans while she is getting ready for the Q&A later. I type what she asks and then look through the emojis.

"Is this it?" I ask, showing her the phone.

"Yup!" She smiles. I press the "💋" and tweet it out. She gets her makeup done and finally her hair. She stands up and goes between my legs. I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She says and smiles.

"Not possible." I say and kiss her. Then I hear Ryan walk around the corner and into the room.

"Hey Meghan, what side of the table do...." He says looking down.

"I will be going now..." He says walking out. We both get into fits of laughter.

"Hey at least you are conscious and not on the floor!" Meghan laughs. I frown,

"Now I can't have more kisses to make it feel better." I whine. She rolls her eyes and kisses me again.

"Better?" She asks. I think for a moment and then shake my head, no. I lean into kiss her and she kisses me back rougher. I start kissing down her jawline and down her neck.

"Later Charlie, I got to go on..." She whines but doesn't move.

"It can wait...." I say still kissing her.

Meghan's POV:
My brain finally kicks in and I back up a little.

"Later." I say.

"Okay my beautiful fiancé, but you will have to pay the price of making me wait." He smirks. I blush red and walk off, making sure my hips sway with every step. I hear Charlie get off of the table and I hear running. I start running in my heels thinking this is a game.

Charlie's POV:
Meghan leaves the room and her hips sway with every step. I see her hands by her sides and then the ring. I smile but then freak out. We aren't going public until after the wedding. I jump down and run after her but she runs farther away.

"Meg wait!" I yell.

"Why?!" She yells, laughing while running.

"Ring!" I yell and she stops. I catch up to her and see her looking down. She is twirling the ring on her finger.

"It's your choice babe but you said after the wedding." I say quietly. She nods and takes it off. She puts it in her pocket and kisses me. She takes my hand into hers and intertwines our fingers. We walk to the set and she separates and goes on stage.

Author Note: Short chapters are fun to write and easy but don't worry, the wedding planning, (next chapter) bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the actual wedding will be long. What did you think of this chapter? Let me know! Make sure to comment, like, and share!