77. Lunch

Meghan's POV:
After a few, not so bad, hours on the plane, we finally reach New York. I exit the long terminal half asleep with Ryan and Jordon behind me. I start walking towards the exit but I am surprised to see people waiting for us. I see a boy that I can't quite make out. He doesn't see me at first, but when the group becomes closer he smiles. My mood changes instantly and I run up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss. Ben kisses me back and then hugs me tightly...

I am startled awake by Ryan shaking me and I am in a half heart attack state.

"Meg. Meg. Are you okay Meg?" He yells. I nod regaining consciousness.

"Good, we are about to land..." He says and goes to sit back down with Jordon. I sit up and pack up my laptop I was working on and a few other things back into by backpack and brace myself for landing. Why was Ben in my dream? I think to myself. I don't like him like that.... Or do I? I am snapped out of my thoughts when everyone starts standing up. I grab my stuff and exit the plane. I start walking towards the exit drowsily and I am surprised to see the love of my life waiting for me. He doesn't see me at first, but then turns his head and his face lights up. My mood changes instantly and I run up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss. Charlie kisses me back and then hugs me tightly.

"I missed you so much baby girl...." He says quietly.

"I missed you too.." I cry out.

"Awe, don't cry..." Charlie says wiping my tears with his thumbs. I smile and we walk hand in hand to the car. Ryan divides our crew into groups to head over to the hotel. When the groups are determined, were are put into SUVs. When we arrive at the hotel, we get checked in and everyone has half an hour to get ready and situated before lunch. I lead Charlie up to our room and lay down on the bed, exhausted. Charlie shouts the door and follows suit. I turn over to face him and he smiles,

"I missed you so much, I can't believe you're here!" He says happily.

"What about Jonathan. Does he know where you are?" I asked scared.

"Yes, he knows I'm with my beautiful wife.." He says and kisses me. I smile and feel the anxiety of our marriage rush out of me. But, my smile soon fades when my anxiety is replaced with a different fear.

"Charlie.... Y-You love me, right?" I ask shaking.

"Yes, why?" He asks his voice filled with worry.

"You promised to stay with me no matter what, right?"

"Yes, Meg you are really scaring me."

"Charlie-" I start but then run to my bag on the desk. I search through it trying to not make a mess in it.

"Meg what's wrong?" He asks and comes over to me. He hugs me from behind around my waist and I instantly curse myself.

"Meg, are you feeling okay?" He asks lighting up his grip. I nod and continue digging. I finally find the small ziplock baggie and hand it to him.

"What is this?" He asks taking it from me. I just stay quiet with my head down.

Charlie's POV:
Meghan hands me a baggie and I start to get worried.

"What is this?" I ask, turning it around. Meghan stays silent and looks at her shoes. I flip it again and realize it's a pregnancy stick. I look at it and then at Meghan. I hug her shoulders and she lifts her head up.

"We are going to be parents!" I say happily.

"We are going to be parents!" She says, her mood lightning up.

"Does anyone else know?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Wow. Wait, not even Ryan or Jordon?"

Meghan's POV:
"Nope, well... Jordon had her suspicions when I put it in a ziplock bag but she let it slide....." I say and we both laugh. Charlie gets down on his knees and tugs my shirt upwards a little. I grab the bottom of it and put it just below my bra and pull my pants down a little too.

"You can already see it!" He says happily. I smile, on the verge of tears. He runs a hand over my barely noticeable bump and smiles. He gets up, off the floor, and kisses me.

"Are we telling anyone else?" He asks.

"I wanted to tell you first and then you could decide.." I say smiling. He stays quiet for a few minutes, and then perks up,

"Let's tell everyone at lunch!" He says gleefully. I nod and fix my clothes. We head over to the elevator and head downstairs to an awaiting crew. We sit down next to each other and I squeeze Charlie's hand. Everyone orders drinks and decides to go the buffet again. The lady taking smiles, and leaves to get our drinks. We all take our turn getting food and when everyone is seated Charlie perks up.

"Excuse me!" Charlie says tapping his water glass. Everyone becomes silent and looks at Charlie.

"I have some awesome news...." He starts again. Everyone gives a confused look and Charlie and I smile.

"Meghan is pregnant." He says and everyone claps and stares in awe.

"What about the tour?" Someone asks.

"Well this is barely week 4, and my tour won't interfere with me bring pregnant. I know this is going to be rough for all of us and I'm sorry..." I say.

"But we can do this together!" Charlie chips in and squeezes my hand. Everyone nods and goes back to eating and talking.

Author Note: Thanks for all the reads everyone! What do you think? Let me know! Also, please comment baby names for a boy AND girl! Thanks! Make sure to comment, like, and share!