97. Baby Photos

Charlie's POV:
The next day I wake up to empty beside, sighing I get up and take a shower. The babies are making it really hard for me to do anything for Meghan. Surprise her with breakfast? Nope. I hate to say it but, sex? Nope. It seems like anything and everything is out of the picture. That reminds me, today we have to get photos taken. I hate "professional" photos with a burning passion. I guess it's from always being hunted down by paparazzi. The only photos I like are the ones my mom took of me when I was little (cringey but nice) and candids of Meghan and I our friends take. I open snapchat
and decide to enlighten my fans with my life. I talk about a workout app I found so I can still stay in shape without going to the gym and a few other off the top of my head things. I laugh at some of the responses I get and finally head into the shower. I feel arms snake around my waist and turn around to see Meghan smiling.

"Wha-" I start.

"-I was feeding and exhausted so I thought the heat of the shower would help and I also have to shower for the photoshoot later anyway....." She smiles. I nod and we shower, the only steam being on the mirror. I step out first while she rinses out her hair. We head back to our room and collapse on the bed.

"My mom sent clothes over this morning for the shoot. Apparently, she wants exact colors." Meghan giggles. I nod and turn over to face her she does the same. I cup her cheeks and kiss her lightly.

"We should probably get dressed....." She sighs. I nod and head into our closet. I take the outfit out of it's dry-cleaned covering and smile as it's what I usually wear. I slip on the plain white t-shirt and then a light green flannel. I pull on the pants and sigh that they aren't ripped. As I am getting dressed I hear baby cries. I head into the bathroom where Meghan is doing her makeup and she sighs.

"The life of new borns...." She says. I smile and head into their room. I see Pene crying which in turn is making Finley cry. I pick her up and she stops crying. I smile down at her and her little mouth opens exposing the smallest teeth I have ever seen. I feel arms wrap around me and smile.

"I think she's mad that I stopped breastfeeding her when I found out she had teeth yesterday." Meghan says giggling.

"I would be too....." I smirk. Meghan rolls her eyes and I head to their closet to get their outfits. I get them dressed while Meghan is finishing up. Honestly, they have never looked cuter. I head into our room again and see my queen gorgeously dressed in a checkered light pink dress and matching flats. I grab her waist and bring her towards me.

"How did I get so lucky? I have a beautiful wife and very adorable babies." I say and kiss her lips slightly. She grins and breaks apart.

"I guess your jawline had to suffer before either of us knew our true feelings." She giggles. I smile and remember the time when I first told her I loved her. Wow, that was a longggg time ago. I release her from our hug and look out the windows. I start to notice more and more paparazzi accumulating. Sh*t. Meghan must of noticed my worry because she comes over and peers out the window.

"Oh no! This can't be happening. They can't ruin our day." She whines and closes the blinds again.

"It's okay. We-"

"Charlieeeee. I don't want the kids to grow up, scared to go outside and play." Meghan whines.

"Meghannnnn. I can't help it. I wish I could, but I can't." I reply. She huffs and walks out of the room. She comes back a few minutes later with the babies in their car seats. She sets them down on the bed and takes out her phone.

"What are you-"

"Calling Ryan. We need a diversion so we can sneak out."

"Oh." I reply and sit down on the bed.

"Hey Ryan, can you come over and bring Jordon?" She asks after a few minutes.

"Okay, thanks."

I hear doors being closed outside and soon the front door opens. Meghan and I both grab a baby and head downstairs. I take Meghan's baby and carry them both to the couch and set them down. I go back over to Meghan and she is in the middle of telling them the plan she told me earlier. Ryan and Jordon are going to carry empty car seats with a blanket over top while in disguise and distract the paparazzi while we sneak out the back. Simple, right? The only things is, when Jordon and Ryan leave, the paparazzi don't follow them. Great. Not so simple. Meghan huffs and opens the door. Before I can convince her or shut the door she starts yelling,

"Listen here boys! Leave me and my family alone! We just want a nice evening without any stupid cameras. And you all are big buttholes for doing this to small babies! They don't even know how to walk and you are already chasing after them! So just leave us alone!" She yells. Most of the photographers put their cameras down and walk away ashamed. The other few are still debating whether or not to go. I smile and put my arms around Meghan's waist. She calms down and I head back inside to grab the babies. We pack into my car and we head for the photoshoot.

DAYS UNTIL TOUR: 6

Author Note: OMG SHE FINALLY UPDATED. And I am very sorry about that. I got so caught up will other books and this one was a bit boring. Anyway, this book will reach 100 chapters and then have a sequel (if you didn't already know from my profile update.) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Let me know! Make sure to comment, like, and share!