71. DC Pride

Meghan's POV:
The thought nagging at the back of my head surfaces when we exit the plane. I knew I had a show planned soon but didn't know when. Charlie and I rush through the crowd and retrieve our bags. We run to a taxi and we drive to the DC Pride festival. When we arrive everything is pulled every which way. Charlie is pulled by his makeup artists and Jonathan telling him about his set list and other things, our bags are pulled out of the trunk and somebody takes his bags towards him and I am pulled by Jordon out of this frenzy.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot and then we didn't want to ruin your honeymoon, and we didn't know where you were going-"

"-Paris." I say cutting her off. She hugs me and we head into a building. I am lead through numerous halls until one door says my name. We open it and my makeup artists are already ready. They get to work on my hair, face, and nails. Once I am done, not a second later I have to get dressed in my sequin dress. Jordon leads me to the stage and helps me through my set list.

"You'll do great Meg..." She says quietly. I hear my name and head up and sing my heart out.

Charlie's POV:
When we arrive at the venue everything becomes a blur. I am swept away by Jonathan yelling at me and Meghan is running with Jordon into a building. I look over at her and see her hugging Jordon. I almost hit the door while looking but stop just in time. Jonathan pulls me in and curses at me about hanging out with how he puts it,

"That-that whore!" He yells.

"Hey, do not talk about her like that." I yell clenching my fist. We head into the first door and I am seated in a chair.

"Charles, you can't do this to yourself. I won't f**king let you. You are ruining your f**king contract rules and soon you won't have it." He says sternly.

"I don't care." I say back noting his cuss words he uses when he is extremely mad or upset. He shakes his head and rubs his temples with his fingertips.

"I thought you would say that. That's why I booked your schedule. You need to get your f**king head out the gutter and do something that will benefit you." He replies. My makeup artists have finished already and I slipped on my shirt and pants while we were talking.

"Whatever, I need to get to the stage." I say and open the door.

"And I thought you were my friend, I guess you are just my boss." I say and slam the door. I run over to the stage and I see Meghan singing. I wait on the sidelines with Jordon and look at Meghan the entire time. Meghan comes down and we snap a picture together and I run up on stage.