16. Flying

Charlie's POV:
I am terrified of flying. Usually I take medicine and sleep the whole way through, but I can't due to my arm and taking other medications. Sometimes I don't take medicine and I'm fine. How? Meghan. She usually falls asleep in the first 15 minutes and lays her head on my shoulder. She distracts me from anything and everything. I can't wait to see her. The fact that she needs me just gets me more excited. I take my seat in the back of the plane since I got my ticket the same day as the flight and dream about Meghan. Her beautiful blonde hair that is as soft as silk. Her green, emerald, eyes that just, sparkle. Her little nose and her smile that can make everything seem happier. Her body. Man her body has "all the right junk in all the right places" just like she sings. Her voice is like heaven in human form and her giggle is the sound of thousands of harps. Her personality is always bubbly. She can lighten a room with one word. I ruined all of this when I hurt her. I need to get her back, I need to hear her giggle and have her roll her eyes at me. I need her to cuddle with me and for her to trace circles on my chest when she can't sleep. I need to see her make a mess while eating pizza. I need to feel her love. I need her. By the time I wake up we are 10 minutes from landing. I smile and tweet out one word, "Nantucket"