12. M.I.A.

Meghan's POV:
I head back to the hotel and can't find Charlie anywhere. I had JOJO check everywhere for me since I am famous and she is the only one I trust and knows whats going on.

Bonus: JOJO's POV:
Meghan told me she was worried about Charlie and Ryan hitting him again so I am running around looking for him. I check the after party room, not there, I holler for him in the men's restroom, no answer. I finally check his dressing room and I found him and Selena "getting it on." I got so freaked out, I slammed the door and ran to the limo. Panting, and out of breath, I get into the limo and tell Meghan. She starts crying and since they have a break on tour I take her and her stuff back to her house. I let Ryan know whats going on and tell him not to mess with her and leave.

Charlie's POV:
I didn't realize what happened until the door slammed. I get off of Selena and change back into my suit forgetting about my tie and the buttons on my jacket. I run out and see most of the limos already left and Meghan's is one of them. I check my phone to see if I have any missed messages or phone calls and with nothing there, I head back to the hotel in my limo. I run inside, go up the elevator, and into our room. Meghan's stuff is gone and I finally realized that I really f***** up.