20. All I Want For Christmas

Charlie's POV:
I left Meghan three days ago. Just like Ryan said I would. I just couldn't deal with Ryan anymore. She tried to stop me but I wasn't thinking. I heard crying but I didn't care. I went back to my house and didn't tell anyone except Jonathan. She tried calling me but I let it go to voicemail. She left messages like, "I love you" or "Please come back" and texted me things that made my heart break. Ryan left opposite voicemails. His latest one was, "I knew you would leave her and now it's Christmas. She wants you here but I doubt you care." I still knew what was going to with her life. She had put me in a group chat a long time ago with other famous celebs. Lately, it has been going crazy with conversations. Frankie and Meghan planned a Christmas party and everyone was welcome. All you had to do is bring a gift for someone. That someone, you were assigned by Frankie and just had to text him. I texted him today and he gave me Fancy. What the f*** am I supposed to get him? Meghan would know. I had Jonathan pick up glitter and a sparkly tie from the store and put it in a gift bag and drop it off. I put on a suit and headed outside. The party starts in half an hour and if I left right now I would get there just in time. I start my car and it roars to life and then goes off. I try again and it doesn't even turn on. I bang my head on the wheel and think of another way to get there. I get out of my car and check my garage and instantly regret not getting another car. I look in the back of my garage and find my old bicycle, I guess this will do.

Meghan's POV:
Frankie and I are setting up my house for the party tonight. He bought all the decorations and I bought all the food, obviously. When the clock hits 5 p.m. I run upstairs and change into my outfit for tonight. I grab the sweater Charlie gave me and I decorated with lights and other stuff, a santa hat, and black leggings. By the time I come down, there were already 10 or so guests. I run over to the gift table and place my gift by the name it was supposed to go to. I look around and see Charlie was on the list. I get so excited I run back upstairs and get my gift for him. Everyone starts talking, dancing, eating, and having fun. I wait by the door for over an hour for Charlie and he never comes. I go back to the party and see Fancy. He comes over and gives me a high five.

"Girl, you hands down, won Christmas." I laugh and we take a selfie. Frankie goes over my home speaker system and tells everyone to gather in the living room because we were about to open gifts. I help Frankie carry the table over and we pass them out one by one. Frankie explains the rules which basically are, we have the opportunity to swap gifts or keep it but we can only swap once. We were halfway through when Charlie burst through the door out of breath. I run over to him, tripping a little as I do, and gave him a long awaited hug. He lifts me up, spins me, and sets me back down. I take his hand and go back to my seat. He tosses his gift to Fancy and Fancy rolls his eyes. 3 hours later, Charlie and I are the only two left, even Frankie left. We start watching my favorite Christmas movie and I grab a blanket. I cover our bodies up and he holds me in his arms. I start messing with the necklace I gave him and he smiles. I gave him my present earlier while everyone was still there. He promised he would never take it off and held it against his chest where his heart is.

"Meg, I am really, really sorry about what I put you these last few months. And before you talk hear me out. When you met me, I was broken. I had a rough time through High School and even into college trying to make friends. It seemed like just when I would make one, someone else would take them from me. Nobody cared about me or wanted me to stay with them. But when I met you, you made my world brighter and all I could think was "Man, I wonder who has her heart." When I found out you were single I started thinking of ways to ask you out. Marvin Gaye had brought us even closer. Kissing you was like heaven and leaving you was like hell. Whenever we fought I would mentally punch myself, over and over again. You picked up my broken pieces and fixed me. But I didn't want you and your brother to grow apart and hate each other. That's why I left. I hated that I made Ryan so mad. But then I realized he cares about your feelings more than his own. And that leads me to present day. I will talk to Ryan and try to stay with you. I love you Meghan." I start crying happy tears and kiss him again.

"Is that raspberry lip gloss?" He asks and I give out a little laugh. Soon we are both fast asleep in each others arms and I love having my Charlie back.

Author Note: Is it getting annoying for Charlie to leave and come back, leave and come back? I'm not sure. Let me know in the comments! Make sure to comment, like, and share!