98. Memories

Meghan's POV:
"Look at this one!" Ryan yells while laughing. He passes the photo around and I cover my face with my hands.

"Meghan! Is this really you?!" Stephen laughs and looks at the photo. I nod slightly and the group bursts into laughter. You must be wondering what we are doing. This morning, my mother decided to drop off boxes and boxes of photos that she has along with the ones we took yesterday. So, Charlie and I decided to have all the siblings over for a game night and to look at photos. Everyone is sitting on the floor of my living room with photos scattered everywhere. Mikaela is sitting between Stephen and Jordon with Ryan right next to Jordon. And I am sitting between Charlie's legs. As Stephen is about to pass the photo to Charlie, I grab the photo out of his hand before Charlie can see it and stuff it into my bra.  Charlie pouts and I giggle.

"It's a terrible photo." I smile. Charlie smirks and I give him a questioning look,

"You think I won't grab the photo because it's in your bra, huh?" He asks. I nod and smile in victory.

"But the thing is, I have already seen and felt that area on many occasions before." He smirks and grabs the photo out of my bra. I blush and everyone's mouth drops.

"Okay, ew." Mikaela says and laughs. I look to Ryan and see his face is red.

"Uh, can you not talk about my sister and your's sex life while I'm around." He says and looks to Charlie. Everyone starts cracking up and talking about other photos.

"Omg, we should've brought Mom's over!" Mikaela whines.

"You should of! I have seen like 3 photos of Charlie when he was younger and he won't let me go through his Instagram." I giggle and look up at my husband.

"That's because the photos are the absolute worst." He whines.

"But that's not fair, you saw my worst photos!"

"Come on Chucky boy, let 'er see the hairless Charles." Stephen says and laughs. I raise an eyebrow at Charlie and he blushes a deep shade of red. He quickly grabs my phone but I already have
grabbed his and typed in our wedding date. It unlocks and I go to Instagram. I start scrolling through his feed and he tries snatching it away. I crawl over to Mikaela and we start giggling to his photos.

Charlie's POV:
I try snatching my phone away but Meghan has already crawled over to my sister. They start laughing and Mikaela talks about the photos.

"OH MY GOSH, CHARLIE!" Mikaela shouts.

"What?"

"You still have all those pictures of your college crush on here!" She gasps and Meghan is shocked.

"So, this was your type." She says and smirks.

"Give me my phone back!" I plead both girls shake their heads and continue scrolling. And to top it off, Stephen ends up sharing some of the ones he has.

"I bet Chucky has some on his camera roll too." Stephen smirks and I sit shocked.

"Unless you want to see nudes my wife and I send each other, I suggest you not look through that." I reply and smirk. Mikaela's jaw drops and she throws the phone at me.

"Mikky! He's such a liar!" Meghan pouts.

"Really? Because this one is my fav-" I start but then Meghan lunges at me.

"Okay, okay. We get it. You guy's have a sex life, no need to rub it in." Stephen pouts. Everyone laughs at him and I stand up to grab some board games. As I am setting it up, Jordon and Mikaela decide to pour some wine for everyone. I gladly except it and we start to play. As we play Monopoly, everyone starts to get bored and Jordon has another idea,

"Truth or Dare, anyone?" She asks. Everyone eagerly nods and we pack up the other game. Meghan goes to put the game away and everyone takes a seat.

"Okay, boys pick girls and girls pick guys, no weird ass stuff either, okay?" Jordon asks. Everyone nods and Meghan comes back and sits between my legs again.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Jordon asks. Stephens hand shoots up into the air and he snickers.

"Meghan-"

"Nope. I'm out." Meghan replies.

"What? You haven't even heard the question or dare!"

"Well, I know you, and you probably would make me do some crazy shit to Charlie." She replies.

"True."

"Well, since you didn't do anything, you-you have to.... uh..." Jordon starts.

"-PRANK CALL SOMEONE!" Mikaela yells.

"Oh God no, let me hear the truth question." Meghan whines.

"What is one thing you absolutely hate about Charlie?" My brother asks.

Meghan's POV:
Shit. What do I say? I don't really hate anything about Charlie. He's talented, hard working, sweet, kind, just fantastic in bed, and an awesome father. I feel Charlie fidget behind me and lays his head on the crevice of my neck.

"Say anything, I want to know what I can improve on." He says tickling my neck.

"I hate that Charlie has dated and kissed so many other women in the music industry." I reply and chug down the remainder of my wine. I feel Charlie's eyes on my face and I blush red. He removes his head and I look back at him.

"Come on! They were like, one time! And I married you, didn't I?" He says and stands up.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't still hate to think about it!" I reply. Charlie looks shocked but then turns and starts to walk away.

"Where the hell are you going?!" I yell after him.

"Upstairs!"

"Why?!"

"Because I fucking want to Meghan! And I want to check on Pene and Finley!" He yells and disappears upstairs. I sit there stunned and look around for the first time and see everyone with shocked expressions.

"Meghan, I'm-" Stephen starts.

"No. Stop. I'm fine.... I'm okay." My voice cracks at the end. I start to feel wet tears drop onto my hand and I wipe the remainder with my palms. Jordon comes over and hugs me and lightly rubs her hand up and down my back.

"That's the first big fight we had since we were married." I croak.

"Shhh. It's okay. You can stay with us for tonight."

"Okay." I say sadly and Jordon helps me up. Mikaela puts the photos back into the boxes and Jordon grabs my coat. I grab a post-it note and put it on the counter,

I'm going with Jordon tonight but thanks for the memories.