42. Never Drive While Angry

Charlie's POV:
I head into my hotel room and flop down on the bed. I hate long car drives with no break. I look out my window and see the Eiffel Tower and think of Meghan. I text her and decide to order some food. I finish calling and hear a knock at the door. I go over and open it.

"Jonathan!" I yell.

"Charlie..." He says meekly.

"What's up?"

"You are going to hate me."

"Why would you say that?"

"You don't know?"

"Know what?" And as if on cue my iPhone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Charlie!" My manager yells through the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"I just got done talking to Ms. Trainor."

"Why did you talk to Meghan?" I ask worried.

"Let's just say she doesn't want to talk or see you anymore."

"Why?"

"I don't know, that's what she told me. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news kiddo." I hang up throw my phone. I run my fingers through my hair and start crying. I look over at Jonathan and he is looking at his shoes.

"What do you know about all of this?!" I demand.

"Nothing.." He says and backs up.

"Liar! You said I would hate you! Why?"

"Charlie, I'm sorry...."

"What. Did. You. Do."

"I told your manager about what you and Meghan did and how you weren't focused."

"How could you?! And how was I unfocused?!" I scream.

"Charlie you were late to sound check and..."

"....now she hates me. My manager told me she never wants to speak or see me again..." I slam the door and start crying on my bed.

Meghan's POV:
I finally stop crying and Ryan helps me up.

"I'm sorry Meg...."

"It's not your fault Ryan."

"I still feel guilty."

"Don't." I say and start walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Out." I say and get into my car. I start driving and I hear Charlie's song come on the radio. I start crying again and before I know it I see a semi-truck heading right towards me and I black out.

Author Note: Hey everyone! Short little chapter to lead into the next one. What did you think? And did you catch what his manager said? (He lied) Make sure to comment, like, and share!