56. Snapchat

Author Note: This is Charlie's disguise, by the way. But he has facial hair on too.

Meghan's POV:WE FINALLY ARRIVED IN PARIS! I'm so excited! I practically drag Charlie out of the car

Meghan's POV:
WE FINALLY ARRIVED IN PARIS! I'm so excited! I practically drag Charlie out of the car. He has on his grab again so nobody knows him but everyone decided I am allowed to meet some fans. I'm not the only one without it, Ryan and Jordon are too. Even Charlie's mom has her disguise on. We start walking to the Eiffel Tower hand-in-hand. Charlie occasionally stops and kisses me and I blush.

Charlie's POV:
After walking for awhile, it starts to lightly rain. We decide to take a break under a building. We wait with other people and soon, one of them notices.

"OH MY FLIPPING GOD! You're Meghan freaking Trainor!" She exclaims.

"Yes I am. And you are?" She asks. Don't ask me how but after that everything went so fast and now they are snapping to her songs. I lean against the wall and watch. After one of the girls finishes singing, another one perks up.

"Can we say hi to Charlie Puth?" She asks. Meghan darts her eyes to me and then to Ryan and JOJO and finally to my mom.

"Uh, sure!" She says and starts recording. I stand in the background and laugh a little. She finishes up and we continue walking.

"The Megatronz are so cute!" She squeals.

"I know." I reply laughing.

Meghan's POV:
We continue walking and start sightseeing and we finish at the Eiffel Tower. We take pictures and then go back to the hotel. When we arrive the hotel is swarmed with teenagers. Most are holding up signs of song lyrics from my album. I squeal in delight and head into the hotel. Charlie and I head into our room and he immediately pushes me up against the wall.

"You didn't think I would forget, did you?" He smirks.

"No but I thought it would be after Ryan and Jordon left the room." I say and look over at a shocked Ryan and JOJO. We both laugh and I see something glistening from my window. I run over to it and open it.

Author Note: Cliff hanger! Sorry I haven't updated in so long but here you go! Make sure to comment, like, and share!